~33~

2 days later

⚠️Warning⚠️
•Gore
•touching

•Y/N's POV:•
I was finally well and rested, my energy has restored and I was now currently at work.
Kat walked up to me, "hey Y/N, the meat you brought in the other day, yeah we've been getting great reviews on it! Mind getting anymore?" She asked, I smirked, "sure!" I gave her a closed eye smile and walked away, "I'll go get some now watch the kitchen thanks." I said walking out of the restaurant.
As I walked the streets my mind began to wonder, "where am I gonna find meat like his.." I asked myself as I tapped my chin with my index finger.
I felt my black skirt drift slightly due to the wind, my white top and Black blazer slightly following.
"Hehe~ hello little girl~" I heard someone behind me say, I turned around and saw some drunk guy, I smirked and faces him fully 'jackpot~' I licked my lips and walked towards him, "why hello handsome~" I smirked, grabbing his tie and brought his face closer to mine, he chuckled and took us to an alley way, I chuckled and allowed him to touch my thighs, as his hands traveled from my kneecap to my thigh, pushing my dress up slightly, I leaned on him, making sure to press my breast against him and made a fake moan, I can tell it raised his confidence since he grabbed my ass, his spare hand traveled my inner thigh. He then gasped and pushed me away from him, falling on the ground, I held up a knife which had his blood covering it. He coughed as blood sprouted from his mouth, I walked up to him as he back away but the wall prevented him from going any further. "What a shame~" I faked a pout and placed my foot on his chest, I then brought the knife to his chin and lifted his chin up so his eyes could meet my crazed E/C eyes. "You know you should check out my restaurant." I smiled sweetly, which only creeped the guy out even more as he groaned at the pain in his chest, I didn't hit his heart so don't worry~
"Here, I'll be a dear and do it myself." I raised my arm and sliced the knife straight into his head, not giving him time to speak.
I dragged his bod further into the alley way and stripped him of his clothes. I then cut off his dick and balls and threw them in the closest bin near me. I then began to scrape the skin off his body, leaving a bloody puddle on the floor.

-•Kat's POV:•-
I have to admit that meat was good, too good.
Ive never tastes that meat before and it sure was interesting. I was going to follow her but I needed to make sure the kitchen didn't go to fire.
After an hour or so I noticed that Y/N wasn't back yet and took out my phone concerned:

Kat: Y/N you okay? What's taking you so long

...

Y/N: sorry, there's a long line and I can't seem to get past, plus there's a riot going on about murders-

Kat: yeah, a few people have been going missing or found dead. Just please hurry up before something happens to you

Y/N: I'll try

With that I put my phone in my pocket with a long sigh. 'She better be alright.' I thought and carried on with my work.

2 hours later

—•Y/N's POV:•—
I held the meat in a bag as I Carried it to my workplace. I brought it into the kitchen and threw it into the freezer and smirked, "enjoy your new home, pervert~" I chuckled and closed the door. I turned around and Kaz was in front of me.
"K-Kaz! H-hey-"
"Where the hell was you!" Kaz pointed a finger to my face as I pushed her hand away from my face.
"Pointing is rude, and like a said there was a riot following by a stupid long ass line." I rolled my eyes, making things more believable.
She nodded, understanding. "Well as long as your safe. Oh did you hear, tomorrow is bring your kid to work day, you'll get to see my little devils." Kaz changed the subject as we walked away.
"Oh? When is the next Bring your kids to work day?" I asked. Kaz sighed, "after tomorrow at least five more years." Kaz mumbled. I nodded.
"Well I mean, at least you know your kids won't be cooked in our kitchen for five years." I said, I was being serious but Kaz took it as a joke and laughed, I can't blame her I just talked about her kids being cooked.

"Well it's nice to see your not sick." Kaz lastly said and walked away. I sighed and looked at the place she had left...

"Yeah.. I'm glad too." I smiled and walked in an opposite direction towards the managers office.

Time for my plan~

(850 words)