Hug All Ur Friends

You know one of those days where you walk around the living space and flail you arms around because you no clue what to do with yourself. Yeah, Ranboo was having one of those today.

There was this overwhelming feeling of want that was rushing through his body, he craved the warmth of another humans touch. The teen couldn't begin to remember the last time he had received a hug.

And not just a hug you get whwn you meet up with someone. Those never last long, there fleeting and hold little to no meanig other than to greet another. Even so they never fail to make Ranboo freeze up instantly.

But right now he craved a deep hug, something could latch onto and pour out all of his longing into. A hug that lasted. One he could fall asleep peacefully to.

He hasn't had one of those in... maybe ever. His parents where never that affectionate, not even towards eachother.

Currently though, Ranboo was walking in circles in the kitchen with his arms up T-pose style. He slugishly slid his feet across the cold tiled floor as he begged his eyes not to spill at the overwhelmingly crawly feeling overtaking his body.

At some point Tubbo must have walked in on Ranboo's depressing endeavor as the taller heard the other say "Uh.. You ok there boss man?" Tubbo questioned in a confu, but mostly concerned tone.

"Never been better." The other said sarcastically.
"Wanna talk about it?"
There was a pause. Ranboo debated whether to just ask and risk the situation becoming awkward or to let the feelings fester up inside him even more so than before.

With a defeated sigh, he opened his mouth and asked "Could... Could you hug me?" Ranboo waited for a response with baited breath. His heart beat started to pick up speed and his face began to warm up. He internally cringed at himself for being so dramatic even though it was only happening in his head.

"Sure." Tubbo said walking up to Ranboo and wrapping his arms around the tallers waist giving him no time to react. A violent shiver ran up the younger teens spine as Tubbo encased the other in a warm hug.

Tubbo loosened his grip and leaned back to look at the other "You ok? Should I stop?" The shorter asked, concerned.
"No, no, it's ok. You c-can continue." Ranboo replied.

Tubbo slowly tighten his arms around him again and rested the side of his face against Ranboo's chest. Although he lets on that he hates affection, Tubbo always loved hugs, it was a common theme among his family. Hugging Ranboo felt like hugging his family, it was very comforting and he hoped it felt the same for the taller.

They stayed like that in the middle of the kitchen just enjoying the human contact. Ranboo had calmed down, his mind no longer overwhelming him as he started to focus on the warmth. Tubbo started to rub circles into the other back with his thumbs (I don't want people to think this is weird to do with friends, this is legit just how I comfort people)

Ranboo was the one to break the hug after what felt like forever. Tubbo stepped back once and waited for the other to speak.
"Thank you." Ranboo whispered. Tubbo smiled gently up at his friend and replied just a quietly "Anytime."

<3