•Chapter 1• |{When Boys Cry}|

Red Son was being lectured by his rotten mother in front of his father, trying not to loose his temper. "Dear...it's not hard to be successful for once, your inventions have all turned out to be failures! They're useless!" His mother scolded, holding her hand on her hip with other around DBK's arm. "Mother, I am trying my best...but YOU keep putting me down.." Red Son spoke back, Princess Iron Fan looked insulted by his response and spoke back as she walked towards him, "I've only trying to HELP you, but your ignorance and selfishness is only causing us to fail again, and again and AGAI-" but she was cut off by her son, "MY selfishness?? Mother, do you even HEAR or SEE how you treat me?! You treat father WAY better than me!!! You act like you don't even care about me!!" DBK flinched and looked at his son with a bit of disappointment from how he spoke to his wife but his mother yelled back, "I'm ONLY trying to help this family get to the top! Ever since you've met that monkey girl, you've gotten soft!!!"

"YEAH!!! Because I was scared ok?! When I came to you, you treat me like I'm a failure! Shutting me out, you AND father! All I wanted was to be loved and cared for in this family and to impress you, but NO, I have a self caring failing BULL for a father and a selfish and RUTHLESS princess for a mother!!!" Red Son said, his eyes beginning to engulf in flames but also tears. "Well...maybe if you wasn't such a FAILURE, MAYBE you could get this family somewhere!!!" Then, there was silence. Red Son flinched and looked shocked and hurt by his mother's response, his mother only stared him down and walked back to her husband and hugged his arm, Red Son looked at the ground with eyes of shock and hurt, and held his head down, tears falling from his chin and onto the floor. He then gritted his teeth and looked up at his mother, "Well...I might be a failure, but YOU mother, was a FAILURE in being my MOTHER!!!" He screamed back, his hair flaming up and steaming from his blood boiling. Princess Iron Fan flinched and gave an angry expression of shock and enrage, then she snapped.

"FINE!!! If you HATE us so much, why don't you just LEAVE!!! Go find some NEW people to cry to! Since that's ALL you useful at, your whining and complaining, it's irritating!!!" She yelled back. Red Son felt her words hit hard in his chest and finally broke down, screaming with tears in his eyes and he stomped to his room, slamming the doors and leaving his parents alone, feeling hurt and stabbed by her words. DBK came in, "Dear, maybe we shouldn't be so hard on the boy..." "Nonsense.." she spoke back to him, "He needs to learn...all he does is complain and whine to us about everything, he was the strongest but the most unfocused! He NEEDS to focus on the plan to ruling over this city..." she yelled, walking DBK to they're room to talk and closing the door.

[Meanwhile]
Red Son was crying in his room siting against the wall and hugging his knees, his hair was down and he had his red coat off, hugging himself, sniffles and hicks being heard. He held his small pair of glasses in his hand, gripping onto them and hugging himself even tighter, not wanting to bare the pain he felt in his gut, his heart. He was crushed. Later on that evening, he was in his bed resting after crying himself to sleep and was hugging his pillow from crying into it so much and sleeping peacefully, under the blankets and curled up from the cold air. His eyes was puffy from the crying and dried tears was rolled all the way from his eyes to his chin, he felt numb and cold, but instead of on the outside, he felt cold in his heart, the weight of the pain he had to feel from his mother being so blinded and treating him like he's nothing, it went numb and stiff...no beating of happiness inside.

His parents was talking and discussing about the whole fiasco and tried to think of a way to find better use in they're son's inventions. "Hmmm..he makes good inventions , Red Son is strong but needs a little more training..." DBK said coldly to his wife, she spoke back. "Yes, but they all turned out to be failures...he is strong but ALWAYS unfocused and useless in his inventions...maybe we could make something more useful to our plan.." she spoke, silence filling in the room and only they're voices being heard. The rest of the evening soon turned into nightfall and Red Son woke up in his bed, his face in his pillow from the crying and feeling his face cold from the tears. He wiped his face and blinked looking tired and sleepy, but kept his strength, getting out of bed and going into his closet to freshen up before leaving his room. He got a rubber band and wrapped around his hair into his usual up ponytail and he got his coat off the floor where it was before and put it on and grabbing his glasses, cleaning them with his sleeve and putting them on. His face was pale and emotionless and saddened, but he kept his normal attitude and walked out his room.

On the way down, he heard his parents speaking to each other in the main chamber and stayed out of sight to listen in. "What are they talking about..???" He asked under his breathe, peeking from around the corner and seeing his mother and father speaking to one another. "Maybe he needs more training..." said his father, "Training? We need something more...advanced than that, he needs to focus, we are loosing because of him and his inventions..." said his mother, Red Son's eyes widened with hurt and tears immediately filling them and he shook his head and gritted his teeth, aggressively turning his head away and running back to his room, a small whimper being heard by one of his parents, "Hmm..dear did you hear that?? I heard something.." DBK asked his wife, "it must've been nothing dear, now let's head to bed, it's late, you need sleep..." said his wife walking with her bull husband back to they're room and the doors shutting behind them.

Red Son made it back to his room, his eyes puffy with tears once again and him falling onto his knees and his arms crossed and face into the bed, his cries more louder and sounding more distraught, his hands balding up into fists and gripping onto the bed and he sat on the floor near the bed, sobbing and crying quietly, his heart crushed even more than before, his cries and sobs heard throughout the night as the moon shined and them fading as the winds grew strong.

"W-..Why...I just want to impress my parents and be loved...!! I'm NOT a failure!!! ...I just want to know what it's like....to be loved..."

[End of Chapter]