Chapter 5

"Let's go, we can't waste anymore time" we ran back to the Mansion with his men and guns, ready for war. "CHALINTE MUG" "who in the hell" "I know what you did, you took Asara" "and shot me" Fred said while shaking. "What, he's the one who shot you?" *nods head* "I did it for you!" My father screamed. "Fred you shouldn't have won and Maya the fact that you had a girlfriend Is dumb I have a mafia husband for you but your mother she...." "our mother?" I said crying wanting to kill him. "Did you kill her" "......yes" my dad said shaking while he looked into my eyes as they were watering. "I had to, she didn't want to involve you in our mafia but it's our legacy" "no that's not a reason to kill her, YOU TOOK MY MOTHER FROM ME" "Maya calm down" "You need to pay" *runs at him with sword* "NO MAYA" *Asara comes running out* "Asara?" "Maya oh thank god" "Maya get out of here I'll take care of him" *They run away* "you came after me?" "Yea I know it's cheesy" *Asara kisses her* "oh um I didn't expect that, so are we a couple or....cause I thin-" "just shut up and kiss me" *2 months later* "Asara do you take the Maya to be your wife?" "I do" "Maya do you take Asara as your wife?" "I do" "You may kiss the bride" *They kiss* "well I guess we do live a happy ever after"..... The end.