07| Cinnamon skin

What?

Rachel could barely look him straight in the eyes but now he was clinging onto her back like no other. Her skin was burning from the flare he was giving her. When she was a young girl she would only imagine him saying things like that to her and eventually she would hurled up herself in excitement with her corny little fantasies. But today, right now Henry Kim is saying things she wants to hear and the best part while holding her? 

She could only hear her ears ringing from the loud pumping of her heart.  Rachel didn't feel anything for awhile because her mind was fixated on his words and she didn't know how to react. Her mind was blank for a moment. And in that moment all that she could think of was how bad her skin was burning as he clung onto her. 

Then she snapped out of her thoughts. 

 Hold on, he must be kidding right? I mean my douchebag brother and him would play tricks like this on me all the time. This should be one of those right? Yeah that's it! He was trying to just get a reaction out of me. What a jerk!

"What the hell?" Rachel exclaimed as she loosened his grip.  

Now she was standing face to face with her biggest crush and fear. She couldn't look him in the eyes so instead she stared at her feet. Her heart still pumping loud as ever and her hands slightly shaking for some apparent reason. 

Henry smirked as he turned away and then proceeded to walk closer to her making the longest eye contact ever. He moved closer making ever step of his being noticed by her. And every time he did she would feel the increase of her heartbeat as she couldn't comprehend everything that was happening so quickly. 

How can he change all of a sudden, he never even for once looked at me like this ?!

"What are you doing-" Rachel uttered from shock as he cornered her to the side of the table. 

Henry only gave her his classic grin as he moved closer. Now she could feel his sharp jaw slightly poking the tip of her forehead. Her hands were sliding on the desk as he slowly slithered his hands onto hers and embraced it into a grip. She was shaking even more gulping down  mouthful of his scent and breathing his air. He was closer than ever that she could feel the transfer of heat from his hands to her, and to the rest of her body. 

 Chills and silence was the atmosphere.

 He then took his thumb and pulled the tip of her chin now forcing her into making eye contact with him. And then moved closer. She was now staring into his crisp black eyes and for some reason perfectly sharp nose.

  Wait no way!  She thought. Things like this only happened to Rachel in the movies, as the third party of course. But no way right? No way Henry Kim would make a move on her AGAIN? 

He moved in a little more leaving just an inch on fresh air between their shared atmosphere. She couldn't help look up at his soft red lips. She then closed her eyes tightly as she gasped at how his lips started moving. 

Henry smirked as he looked at her and then proceeded to reach for the dust then had fallen off her hair.

 "I don't know why are you closing your eyes." He said as he slowly stepped back and crossed his arms as he looked at her.

 "What ?" Rachel spitted out as she realized she had just made a fool out of herself.

 Henry let out a small laugh as he covered his mouth. 

Rachel couldn't even look at him. How embarrassing of her she thought. 

"You must still be madly be in love with me Miss Lee?" He stated playfully as he took a quick glance at her and back at his watch.