0 | Prologue

[ prologue ]

   On Caden's fourth birthday, she was abducted from her house and taken to a small town in California, called Beacon Hills. Her so called mother, Davina, disappeared on her fifteenth birthday, the police claiming she was dead.

  Two years later, Caden returns to Beacon Hills after hating life in Sioux Falls. Where her biological parents lived, and begged her not to leave but she left anyway, quoting "I never wanted to come here in the first place."

  On her way back, Caden gets into a car crash. Loosing so much blood and breaking several bones in her body, after her car flipping over and smashing into a tree.

  To the point of death, Caden's abductor comes to the rescue. Feeding Caden some of her blood, and snapping her neck, she leaves a note on the dash of her car, along with a daylight ring.

     I was the one you hit. I want us to reunite again.. I'll be waiting. We have an eternity.
     - Davina

  When Caden awoke, she had to deal with the consequences of being a vampire. Learning everything she needs to know, she returns to Beacon Hills.

  Thinking everyone here is normal, and everyone thinking she is normal..

»»

short and shitty prologue because this was done on my phone..