Wrong

It was a normal day for Izuku. He had gotten home from school and was getting changed into sweats so he could go to Dagobah beach to train with AllMight. Inko gave him a kiss on the cheek before he ran out the door. He'd been training with the hero for about four months cleaning the beach. Izuku had gotten much stronger, but AllMight insisted he needed more training to be able to inherit One for All. This confused Izuku but he didn't want to argue with the number 1 hero. Today was calmer than usual for training. AllMight had told him to just pick up small trash to bring to the trash bins by the boardwalk. 

Izuku was bringing his fifth trash bag to the boardwalk when he heard sirens. This wasn't very unusual as Dagobah beach wasn't necessarily in the best part of town, but today it felt off. He wasn't sure why, but he knew he needed to go home. Izuku dropped off the trash bag and bolted back down the beach to where AllMight was casually scrolling through his phone in his small form. AllMight looked up and saw a very panicked boy running full speed toward him. Izuku spent no time catching his breath before he addressed the hero.

"AllMight, I'm sorry but I really need to go. I heard sirens and I have a bad feeling that something really bad happened. I need to make sure that my mom is okay. Is it fine if I come back tomorrow?"

"My boy," AllMight said,"If you wish to receive One for All, you must train your body to harness it. If we were to go off schedule just because you had a bad feeling, we wouldn't get anything done. Do you understand?"

"Well, yes but-" "Then you will stay here and continue your work until we are done for today"

AllMight glared at Izuku, practically challenging him to argue. Izuku sighed in defeat and continued his work to pick up the beach. The weird feeling never went away, though. If anything, it got much worse. Izuku's mind couldn't seem to agree on whether he should go home just to ease his nerves, or listen to AllMight and stay for training. 

He never got to properly decide before AllMight turned to him and told him that training was done and he could go home. Izuku barely hesitated before dashing as fast as he could back to his house before evn saying "good-bye" to AllMight. Izuku had never ran that fast in his life, but he knew that something was wrong. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Today was supposed to be Shouta's day off, but here we are. Detective Tsukauchi had called during dinner asking for him to go to an apartment complex about three blocks away from Dagobah beach. The theory was that someone with a lightning manipulation quirk had lost control as they touched the circuit breaker to the building and caused a fire. His job was to erase their quirk and contain them so that the fire and rescue team could get everyone out of the building. 

He was a little disappointed he didn't get to finish his dinner with Hizashi, but hero work comes first. They both knew how important and dangerous this line of work is, so Shouta was grateful that Hizashi was so understanding. Man he was so happy that Hizashi was in his life. And married at that, not that Shouta would ever say it out loud.

Shouta arrived at the building and saw complete chaos. He spotted Tsukauchi helping direct the survivors to the ambulances set up a few meters from the entrance. He ran to the detective.

"Where is the target?"

"Last we knew they were having a panic attack on the third floor. We were able to evacuate the first two floors and most of the third, but we can't do much more at the moment with the target's quirk spewing electricity everywhere," Tsukauchi explained.

"Got it. I'll be back."

And with that, Shouta was already using his capture weapon to swing to the third floor of the building. He was able to enter through one of the many broken windows and landed in a long hallway with a soft thud. He slowly made his way forward before turning the corner abruptly stopping. In front of him, he saw an open door with a woman laying halfway through the door, not moving. She was a small, middle-aged looking woman, with long green hair pulled into a pony-tail.