Blame My Morning Wood [Xiao Zhan & Wang Yibo]

Sean sighed as he turned around on his bed. He lay on his back and stares at the white ceilings, hand reaching up to his hardened length to stroke it. He glanced to his side where his dom still sleeping peacefully. Sean closed his eyes as he feel the numb on his back from yesterday activity.

He and Yibo has been doing this Dom and Sub thing since they first started dating and to be honest, Sean really don't have any problem becoming a sub and bottom for his little boyfriend. However he can't lie to himself, he is a man with need. Of course he would like to at least take control in bed. Sean glanced at Yibo once again before he sit up. He make sure Yibo still not awake somewhere as he crawled towards Yibo lower half.

He gently lift up the blanket that covered Yibo's bottom and gathered it on Yibo's face so he couldn't see what Sean wanted to do. Sean lifted his thighs and spread it open for him to see the only asset that Yibo still have. His virginity.

Sean smirked, he swipe his thumb gently on that puckering hole. He sighed grinding his hardened length on the bed as he leaned closer to lick him. Sean shut his eyes as feel the soft skin on his mouth, so warm and welcoming. He spat a little before eating him out. Letting his tongue loosening the hole for him. He can feel Yibo squirmed above him and heard a loud yelp before the blanket were thrown away.

Yibo looking down at him with wide eyes.

"Zhan ge, I didn't say you could do that!" He said, hand on Sean's head, trying to push him away.

Sean huffed on the wet hole, making Yibo shivered. Sean leaned towards Yibo's face with a small smirk. Finger teasing the hole by circling around it.

"Yibo, can today you please me for once? Not as a sub or dom, just as Yibo. Can you?" He asked and slowly insert the digit.

Yibo gasped and hold onto his shoulders, pulling him closer when Sean started to move, looking for that spot. He is shaking so bad which Sean kiss his cheek to calm him down.

"Shush baby, take a deep breath," he whispered into his ear.

They leaned off and looking at each other.

"Zhan ge... I never done it before," he said in between his moans.

Sean nodded and kiss his lips.

"I know. Don't worry I will take care of you," he said and kiss him more. He inserts another finger, twirling his hand and curled his fingers causing Yibo to jolted in surprise.

"Ah!" Yibo gasped.

Sean smiles softly at him and hitting it several times. Yibo legs managed to spread on it's own and Yibo fell to the bed once more. Pulling the blanket to hid his face.

Sean admire the latter. It's true, before this Yibo always disagreed about being a bottom. He said that he rather take the lead than being dominated. Sean don't understand why but he also don't care.

Yibo reached out to stroke his now hardened length. Face still hidden beneath the blanket. Sean leaned closer and kiss the tip of his cock which earned a loud whimper from Yibo.

"Don't worry, I will help you, okay?" He said. He remove Yibo's hand and take over the cock.

Bobbing his head up and down like a pro. Fingers continue to torture the precious spot over and over again.

Yibo moans soon become audible. A music to ears. Sean lick the tip and suck it, making the 'pop' sound when he leaned off. He slowly bobbing his head to the rhythm of his hand and deep throated it.

Yibo groaned. He can feel Sean choked on his cock but he could care less. Sean has practiced it for years he started to become good at it. Sean leaned off and gasped. He went down, pulling his fingers out and lick the now slicked hole. He felt Yibo squirmed to get off from his tongue but it only make the area grow wet with Sean's saliva.