prologue of a time traveler

They said life in Rapture was grand, a true utopia for the entrepreneur. ornate ballrooms, lavish hotels, casinos and flourishing gardens.

That was until two knuckleheads started going at it and created a full on civil war dividing the whole city into two sides the side for Ryan and the side for Atlas. Aka the rich powerful people and the workers of Rapture. And how? How I ask did I manage to get dropped in the cold war aftermath of this goddamn civil war???

Hell I don't know,all I knew was that my appearance sure as hell didn't go unnoticed as soon as ryan detected me he had his whole army of splicers on my heels. Meanwhile Dr.Tenenbaum had no idea how I became what I did without her knowing. And believe me traveling from 2021 to 1969 was certainly a culture shock, the music is cool though. About how I got here... well
let's just say I made a deal with an undisclosed someone, I do something for them and they bring me here. Most people who arrive unannounced disappear before they can even see the city, they're yet to catch me though, and if they think they can ha! I'd like to see them try. Some of the splicers are even scared to try and touch any of the sisters around me. When I came here to this city I made a promise to myself, 'I'm gonna protect every sister i can find with my new abilities, or I'm sure as hell gonna die trying'.when I came here I became something to fear,something to avoid, I became even more powerful than a big daddy.
I became the big brother.

[A.n]
(I plan to post more later but it depends)
((If you read be sure to leave feedback!)) :)