CHAPTER 1.

(( Y/N POV ))

"Oh my God... I hate school so much." I said while doing my school project. "What is it taking so long for Taylor and Jack to not come in time?!"
I heard the doorbell ring and ran to see who was there...Ding Dong Ding Dong "Coming!" 'I guess I know who came' I thought as I open the door to see two faces with a stupid big smile.

"what took you so long guys I've been waiting all day!" I said angrily "Sorry... Sorry, we had something important to deal with, and don't worry Y/N we brought your favorite snacks. Let's go watch the movie and eat them. " Tailor said with a nervous smile. She probably didn't want to ruin the movie night so I just let them in letting out a big sigh.

"So how's your life here?" Jack asked while eating his chips." "Good, I guess. But there is one thing I don't like about living alone." I said with a sad face."What is it?"
"I can't cook." He looked at me with a confused face then said
"Y/N, were you eating snacks for a whole month?"
"Noo...i.. it's just...yes." "Y/N you know that it's not good for y-" Jack was interrupted by Tailor "Have you finished talking? !! I came here to have fun, not to listen to your boring conversation!" She said in an angry tone. We apologized then started searching for a movie to watch. "This one should be good!" Taylor said with a proud face. "What did you find?" Jack asked. "This horror movie, we should watch it, seriously. I heard that only a few people have watched it to the end, it's called 'BLOODY SOUL'." She said feeling excited to see it. I looked at her with an angry, scared, confused face. "You said 'horror' didn't you?" "Yeah, why?" "Okay, that's it we're done, you can go to your houses. We're not watching it!" You said nervously. "Oh, c'mon are you scared? Don't worry why do you think we're here? Let's watch it! we've never watched a horror movie, pleaase please please plea-" "Okay, fine just shut up already." I said. 'Taylor, just wait I'll have my revenge.' You said to yourself.

(( Author's POV ))

They played the movie, Y/N and Taylor sat on the couch, and Jack on the floor.

The movie began with a scary scream, you jumped in fright.
Taylor and Jack looked at you with a face that says 'seriously' you apologized and looked back at the screen.

There was a girl with black hair she had a weird mask on her face covered with blood, she was wearing a black dress.

You were freaking out so you covered your eyes with the blanket but you still hear screaming and the sounds of blood splattering and knives stabbing bodies.

|| 30 minutes later||

You were covering your whole body hoping for the movie to end. After a few seconds, you didn't hear anything coming from the TV, so you took your head out of the blanket, you saw Jack and Taylor trembling, they were scared too. "Huh, so who's scared now?" You said with a big smile. "Y/N, sometimes you need to shut your a$$ up! Didn't you see yourself? You didn't see anything that happened in the movie, right?!" She yelled. "Sorry sorry just don't yell"

"'Sigh' anyways, it's late I have to go home. Thanks for inviting us it was fun." "Haa, we're going?? it's not that la-" Jack was interrupted by Taylor again. "Shut up we have work tomorrow!" she said as she pulled him out of the house then said "BYE BYE Y/N have a good night and don't dream about that movie hehe~" she chuckled then turned around.

"BYE-BYE Y/N THANK YOU FOR INVITING US TO YOUR HOUSE SEE YOU LATER!" Jack said out loud. "Bye, have a good night." You said with a smile.

You shut the door, locked it then went to clean the mess they left for you.

You finished cleaning everything, you were tired so you decided to take a shower.

((After the shower))

You went to your room, opened the closet, wore your hello-kitty pajamas, went back to the living room, sat on the couch, opened your laptop, tiped on Google:'HunterxHunter in real life' You were bored so you just looked at the fanarts. You got more bored, you felt a bit sleepy, then you closed your laptop, tried to sleep, you closed your eyes and fell asleep.

'Boom'. " AH!! What the f^ck happened!!"

"Aaahh!!!" You screamed.

_____________________

Hi friends 👋😀 thank you for reading my first chapter. Hope you like it and chapter 2 will be ready soon 🔜

And here's something I want you to know:

Taylor and Jack are Y/N's best friends and they're 2 years older than her, They are twins. They met Y/N when they were 6 years old.

TAYLOR: She's a person who gets angry so fast, she's kind, confident and pretty.

JACK: He's a real kind friend, he's smart and popular with girls, and he kinda has a crush on Y/N.
_____________________________

That's it, BYE BYEEE~ \OwO/