Chapter 1

Shoto Pov:

Il think im end now. He is hitting me now exactly 23 minutes and i dont can fell my legs. Hes still sitting on me. Now im Shoto... I will explain you:when im Shoto he abuse/hit me and i should become great hero he hates me much. But my father have a physikal... Sickness... And he think that im rei/mother too. When im Rei he wants that i kiss/cuddle him and call him honey or babe. I cook and clean the house and help him with... I dont wanna talk about it. But i think i want to be ray everytime because hes nice to me when im rei. Exactly... Now??? Im shoto, thats why i cant feel my legs. In a pair of minutes i go to UA and learn how to be a hiro. Oh.. I dont saw that my father wasnt there anymore do i neam my bag and short time later im in class whenn i sit down my handy beeped.

Enji:Hey Rei... When will you be home? Im free today and i will have fun with you... If you want! Im waiting until 13:00 and when xou dont come i will be sad. Also ... See you in our house,❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I read the message and was happy!Today i was ray and he will be nice to me. I have school and i dont can go but school dont ends 13:00 so i will lie a bit. When i saw Aizawa Sensei i go to him and whisper him that my brother is in the infirmary and will visit him. I was out of school now and go to a shopping center. I buy me a dress because enji likes it when ray wairs dresses. It(The dress) was light blue with a yellow sunflower on the whaist. When i arrived at home i go behind a tree and pull the Uniform out and the dress on. To the dress i waired red shoes with a (Absatz) when i was ready i go in and scream.
"Babe, im home!!!" short time after i said this he run downstairs and give me a big hug and kissed me on the mouth. I know its unnormal and i dont like it but i like it more being rei as being shoto. I know that i still love an other boy... (💥) ... And then... Endeavor fucked me and i will be real to you i dont mindvit i mean my job is to fuck mans and they pay me... Ots not bad because i made it since im ten.

(short info i will make symbols now when he is shoto its this:❄️🔥and when hes rei its this💙.)