Classes

So I went to social studies he talked to me and was like she hypnotized me and I was like well 3 try's your out and that was the first so fine he muttered to himself thank god we walked into the room for social studies our teacher said sit down Becky and Austin then the bell rang so the other people came Brooke and her minions are in the class I hate them it was the last class and it was Friday also it was the second to last day of school.class ended I got home and also as usual my mom says hi honey do you have homework and since it's Friday no.2 hours later yes 2 hours later my sister came home oh I forgot to mention I have a older sister named Crystal it was bring your pet to school day so she brought our cat Link we have another 1 named Buddy I got them for my 16th birthday last year it's there 1st birthday today.Austin called me he said can I come over?I asked my mom she said yes so of course I told him yes.Crystals has a boyfriend his name is Michal.I hate Michal he's so mean to me.Crystal called Michal to come over I heard her say that I went to my room closed the door tightly locked it and screamed no over and over.Austin and Michal are brothers they hate each other.They came together and me and Austin went to that room and we decided why don't we be singers and have at least 1 song together and I told him my mom knows someone that could help us be singers today.My mom said yes and we made a song called magic but it's spelled magik.Then I became popular at school Brooke wasn't even popular anymore so Stacy and Holly decided to be my evil minions but we're only mean to Brooke I earned so much money I got a popular bag and Holly and Stacy know how to steel bags and we put my old rubbish bag instead of Brooke's bag and we stole Brooke's bag.Brooke was so unpopular Sage broke up with her we laughed at her all day we got her to be bad so she has months of detention and extra homework she also has homework on Fridays I bet taught her a lesson.That's all for school see ya next chapter.