The fun was endless...

"...neither of you would understand what's it like! Not like you've done something other then mope around in this void!"

The blue hued hedgehog had aguring with two other hedgehogs, one dark furred the other other with pale fur and self given wounds. These two looked a bit similar to each other, while the blue hued one stood out, not having the bleeding eyes or creepy features like them, and just looked like more of a happy clown than a demon compared to the other two, and that's what they had been aguring about.

The pale furred one looked over to the blue hued, seemingly annoyed. "At least we know we aren't some stupid, dumb, knock off that shouldn't even exist, and only does because of a sound test secret!" This is when the pale one had knocked the blue hued to the ground using the old sweep of the knee, before walking off in an annoyed way, as the dark one followed after kicking the blue hued one in the head with his foot happily.

This blue hued hedgehog was known as Majin Sonic. Despite the name "Majin" meaning "Satan", he wasn't bad at all. He enjoyed things .EXEs never really cared for; helping Sonic save the day from Eggman if he can, making friends with others, ughh...this disgusted a ton if the others, ESPECIALLY PortX and EXE, who were the pale and dark furred hedgehogs from before.

The two of them have been good friends since the day they had both met up in the void...somehow.

Surprisingly, those two managed to get into a relationship together, and both are extremely powerful .EXEs, so this just made things worse for the others, but they never said anything to them about it, as no one wanted to get killed over something so small like this...

For Majin on the other hand, this was the worse thing ever.

As he is partly a .EXE himself, the .EXE's of the void decided (without ever saying anything to Majin) that one of them was going to take him and bring that bit of Majin out by any means necessary, and this role was of course taken by PortX, who just enjoyed the bit of getting to do it by any means necessary, this guy loves seeing others suffer after all, it makes sense.

And because of this, EXE was able to be part of this "bring Majin to the .EXE side for good" mission, as he was PortX's significant other after all. And THAT'S why it's worse for Majin, because what oringally would've been one demon getting after him for doing slightly wrong things, is now two of them.

Majin hates every bit of this. He's forced to do many things he never wanted to do; murdering, kidnapping, and much other horrible things.

He had thought of getting out of there once, but PortX immediately found him. That didn't end good at all. So Majin is afraid of leaving just because of that, and PortX and EXE just creep him out and he hates them as much as he is scared of them, and that's with all the feeling he can do so with...

//Author note: that does it for this bit- I'm tired- great to be publishing again though and what do you think of this? Lemme know so I can improve the story! Gimme ideas too! I wanna make this the main story on my account. The Sonic.EXE FNF mod is really cool though- y'all should check it out :0