I Found You....Sweetheart

"LOOK SLENDER I DONT CARE WHAT YOU SAY I NEED TO KILL HER!"

Jeff the Killer is the name victims ...well sorry you had to see a future argument but let's get on with the story.

Uhhhhhhhhhhh I hate school so fuckin much can't stand the shitty teachers and students but hey that's what homes are for right. At least there are some smart people who don't end up getting preggers at 16 .
Yep me Yn Ln and the Killers (friends) , we always had good grades but we were always getting in trouble outside of school. Imagine a sweet good girl on the outside but badass girl inside and out.

Let I sink in peasants ( author: hey....reader-chan is not a peasant !!!) I know the author will kill men later but I don't give a damn.

Jeff's POV

Well let's see I'm out killing and chilling with corpses and taking selfies with them and what not but....then again I feel blood lust one more time.
"Fuck you blood lust!!!!" I screamed out loud.

Why....20 !ins of walking and I find some drunk junkie teens having a little bonfire..... so fucking stupid to have it on the woods like that .
Don't they know there's a certain Killer on the loose....oh well looks like blood lust gets blood after all.

Your POV

We were invited to this bonfire and on our way there we saw....blood trails!? "THE FUCK!?!?!" I whispered \ screamed to my friends Zakie and Kiarra. "Woah!!!" They said in unison... Creepy but okay.

"Let's follow it Yn!!! " Zakie said in excitement.... "HELL NO THE HELL ZAKIE ARE YOU TRYING TO MURDERED LIKE SOME DUMB BITCH IN A STUPID HORROR MOVIE!!!!!?????" I yelled at her. " MAYBE I AM TRYING TO , DID YOU FORGET WE ALL TOOK KARATE CLASSES AND ARE BLACK BELTS DUMBASS!!!" She yelled back...ohhhhh-

*twig snaps*

Kiarra's POV

"Guys did you hear that........!? WE'RE GONNA DIE!!!!" I screamed to get their attention.

Yn's POV

"Huh????" Me zakie liked at her like she was grapes and nuts.......OK.

"What are you talking about dudette?" I asked her frantically.
"Well let's see a killer is in this words with us this instant
"Your friend is right....... maybe you should watch out for the killer."

An unknown voice said to us......fuck.

Jeff's POV

Well after listening to the three stooges , I decided to show my self.

"Your friend is right.......maybe you should watch out for the killer."
I said in a deep voice.

They all looked at me in horror and starstruck at my face.....

"I'm beautiful aren't I !?" I screamed in blood lust and insanity.

They all ran away for their lives , well might as well play Cat and Mouse.

I chased after the one named Kiarra...hmmmmm lemme think if she should live....NOPE!

I caught up to her and grabbed her hair , "Well lookie here....a playmate" I told as I saw the fear in her eyes.
I cut my infamous smile into her cheeks while she screamed bloody murder.

"Ahhhhh--hhh-hh!!!" She couldn't stop screaming so I knocked her out just to toy with her.

Time for Zakie......Haha.

Zakies POV

I ran and never stopped until my shirt got caught on a branch....fuck

Jeff's POV

I heard something near me....Zakies or Yn...hmm.

"Come out so you can be beautiful like me" I said.

More rustleing hmmmm. I got over there to see Zakies struggling and crying...let me fix that.
"Oh dear let me help you and make you beautiful....!?" I was confused she stared at me like I was her prince...THE FUCK IS WITH THIS BITCH.

"No pls mister killer...I know its you Yn help me and let's go get Kiarra."
"NOPE!!!" I yelled at her while pinning her to the ground.
"Let's make you beautiful darling!" I said with more blood lust.
"PLEASE NO!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH-HH-H!!!" She screamed with fear and her voice cracking. Hahaha.

I started cutting her cheeks while laughing at her pain and misery , she's almost done...hehe.
"All finished dear" I said with pride.

Now for the last one.......Yn

Yn POV

I heard their screaming... I looked and looked but couldn't find them until....something or someone caught my arm....!?!!?!?!?!

"Found you......sweetheart" he said whispering in my ear.