One Shot

Author's Note:
- Came from my imagination
- Similar scenes from other stories are purely coincidence.
- Grammatical errors

****
S T A R T

12 AM. Instead of getting ready to sleep as part of AK's daily routine, he is currently finalizing the lyrics of the song he would be performing as a guest at a certain rap survival show. The recording of the said show was scheduled to be in 6 days. Unfortunately, he was given a limited amount of time to prepare.

"This isn't it!" AK exclaimed out of frustration.

He writes new words but would eventually erase them. The production team had given him until tomorrow, 12 noon, as his deadline. Since the main producer proposed revising some parts, this is the third revision of the lyrics. The whole production team believes that AK will undoubtedly improve some parts of the song. Due to the group's training and demanding schedule, AK admitted that he rushed himself to write it.

He is currently experiencing a mental breakdown, which, at the same time, is badly impacting his physical health. AK can't stay up too late—in fact, he avoids it because he had a heart problem. Fortunately, it doesn't seem to be a serious illness or condition. Henceforth, among the INTO1 members, he was always the first one to sleep and rise.

"Why can't I come up with any better lyrics?" AK threw his writing equipment—a pencil, across his bed. He got out of his chair in front of his desk, where he creates his demos, and stretched for a few minutes.

*****

*****

1:30 AM. He watched various videos relevant to his selected topic that he thought could help him, but he still thinks his writing lacks something.

His mind was not working in a creative way. He sat down comfortably and attempted to clear his mind first. He unlocked his phone after a few moments and found that it was already beyond 2 AM. He sighed, as it had been a long time since he had stayed up this late. Because INTO1 had a photoshoot, he had actually not received any proper sleep for the entire day.

Furthermore, they have a flight in the late afternoon tomorrow because they will be performing live for an event the next day. That convinces him that he must complete the revision that night no matter what.

Then, gentle knocks on his slightly open door were heard as he was thinking.

That night, AK did not lock his door. He reasoned that if his door was not locked, it would be easy for him to refill water for his tumbler.

"AK... why are you still awake?" a sweet voice inquired as AK's door opened.

AK shifted his eyes in the direction of the person who was speaking in that soft voice.

"Liu Yu..."

Liuyu approached AK, whose hair was ruffled all over the place. When he was already beside AK, Liuyu fixed his messy hair.