Chapter 1: The Encounter (Tom Nook x Fem reader)

Y/N wakes up and puts her hair up into a messy bun because she doesn't put effort and be fake like the other girls. She looks in the mirror to see her shiny blue orbs. She sighs because she's so ugly with her perfect blonde hair and clear skin U^U. 

Y/N puts on an oversized hoodie because she's emo and has bruises, she puts on baggy jeans and rubber shoes because she doesn't care about looks.

Y/N walks to school with her 1'8 self while putting on an emotionless expression because she's so emo. Once Y/N  reached the school she walked to the halls to reach her first class until she met **HIM** she didn't notice him because she's so clumsy and nerdy. Y/N's glasses fell then the sexy alpha put it back on Y/N. "Hey, baba gorilla" the sexy alpha voice spoke as he bit his lip. "U-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-uhh.. h-h-h-hey.." the kawaii Baka voice stammered. Tom Nook bit his lip and pinned Y/N to the wall. "Speak up you Baka" Tom nook growled. "Y-y-y-y-y-yes... s-s-s-s-sir" Y/N stuttered while drooling for the sexy 8'11 alpha. 

Y/N blushed as Tom Nooky barked at Y/N to go.

Y/N couldn't stop thinking about the smexy alpha bear... She can't help but shake it off that he's the **ONE** for her. Y/N was bored and couldn't focus all she could do was drool while thinking of her sexy crush.  Y/N was soon abducted by Tom Nooky. 

She woke up to tom nook sniffing her shoulder. "That's so hot," Y/N said while biting her lip. Tom explained he's the mafia that was looking for the lost penis princess which is Y/N. 

The penis princess and the mafia were lovers in their past lives which is the reason for their love. Y/N was shocked but remained a chill face because she's such a bad bitch. "Well..the truth is Y/N even though we just met a few hours ago...I love you." tom nook blurted out as he blushed. "Tommy nooky... I love you too." Y/N giggled. Tom pulled out his member and started swaying it around. "Why is it so small" Y/N expressed with disappointment. Tom nooky blushed as he approached Y/N. 

*smut*

y/n showed her bushy wap and tom nooky bit his lip then started to do the devil's tango and y/n felt weird because she could barely feel it because his member is so small compared to her bushy wap.

*end*

What happens next????????????? Should I make the next chapter????????? 

bye my uwus