CHAPTER 01

"Yo, I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want
So tell me what you want, what you really, really want
I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want
So tell me what you want, what you really, really want
I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha)
I wanna really, really, really wanna zigazig ah"

The music from the radio filled the room as i danced around as if i am the one singing.

"Wannabe by Spice girl~" I mumbled to myself winking the last part when the Telephone rang. I hurried to answer the call.

"Yeah?" i said swirling some strands of hair to my finger as i waited for a respond. "HELLO?" I nearly shouted it.

"Please y/n" A unfamiliar voice spoke.

"Oh~" as tried to sound like i remembered, know him. "-sorry, don't get you"

The voice from the phone chuckled. It's undoubtedly attractive. I let my lips meet together and cleared my throat when i realized the person said my name.

"Wait- you know me?" i sounded surprised, mockingly.

"It's me silly, Billy"

"Yeah and that rhymed just very well..." I worked on my nails showing how bored i am.

"I actually prepared that for you, so how's the plan?"

You raised a brow. "PLAN? what plan? I don't remember discussing something like that with you-" he cut you off.

"Oh, think i actually called the wrong number. Bye y/n~" he let a sweet sound after your name that made you disgusted. "Ew!" before he can even end the call you did.

There was a knock on the door.

"Duh" inside your thoughts are why the hell is someone visiting you at midnight.

You opened the door but no one is there. And then Halloween popped in your mind. It was the month of October and it is expected for something like this to happen. People's been fucking up each other lately (NO NOT THAT).

"Yeah, think that's scary? No!" you shouted as you shut the door loud. When an another knock begun. You sighed and opened it the fast as you can hoping to catch the culprit when,

"Hah!" Billy pranked you. With that you shut the door again.

"Sorry, no time for that" you mumbled through the door as he begged for you to open it. You did when he shrugged his shoulders making you feel guilty.

"Damn, hey bud!" You called, he turned around with a smirk. "Well, said you can't resist me"

"Get in our i'll shut the door again"

He hurried himself inside and sat down the couch.

"Where's your parents?" He asked.

"Fuck that parents"

"Yeah fuck them"

You looked at him unimpressed.

"Shouldn't you be not supporting me?"

"I'm Billy, y/n" he winked at you gesturing you to sit beside him which you shook reject.

Instead you sat down on the single sofa near the stairs. "What brings you hear exactly? It's fucking 12:00"

Looking at you he spoke, "Actually I have some news for ya"

"Yeah?"

"Know Casey Becker?"

"Yeah... That blonde girl kinda cute" you know she was stu's ex girlfriend but you don't want to bring that up.

"Yeah, she got murdered with his boyfriend" said Billy. He sounds as if we're not talking about a case. He sounds just like when he talks to you randomly.

"Oh no! That's bad. A really bad news"

Billy fidget with your stuff on the table as he listen to your over dramatic chatter.

"Yeah and I gotta go actually, see you at School" he looked at you with something in his eyes which made you blushed secretly.

"What! No! Get outta here!" you shooed him but he only made his way to you grabbing your wrist and pulling you close to him.

"Yeah, you're Billy" you pushed him hard making the two of you break. "Tch, just get your feet off my house, I'm sleeping"

Y/n Pov:

I woke up with loud chirping of the birds. I forgot to set my alarm last night and that sucks well not actually. I could've been late! Luckily Billy called me this morning saying he wanted to hear my morning voice and how he wanted to see me with bed head.

I rushed to bathroom to take a bath bringing the radio with me so that i can have my party while bathing. Again the bathroom was filled with the music and i actually forgot about my class.

"Shoot" realizing i was inside the bathroom for about an hour i pushed myself to the closet and looked for a clothes to wear.

I picked a random denim jacket and a white t-shirt. I also picked some random jeans to complete the fit and skipped breakfast grabbing the key of my muscle car I headed to school knowing I will be screwed.

I parked my car and ran towards the opening, there is Billy, Stu and their girlfriends on the hallway chit chatting when one of them called me

"Y/n!" It was Billy. He walked towards me as if there's no one with him. Stu followed him

"Yeah, great i thought im late" I sighed adjusting my bag.

"Hey y/n" Tatum greeted as he cling onto Stu's arm waving her hand at me slightly. I flashed a smile to her and proceed to give her a warm 'Hello' next to greet me is Sidney.

Stu was about to speak when the bell rang catching your attention. "Well, guess we can talk later? I gotta have to go. See ya" you waved at them and headed to your class.

Your schedule is the difference of them.

(NOTES: SOME OC'S WILL BE APPEARING)

Y/n Pov:

I walked towards the door of my first class, History. History is not really my favorite, maybe Science? I don't know I just noticed that all of my subject I got the highest for Science well maybe I am just that smart.

Entering you met eyes with Stanley Hitch, a new face. You sat beside him trying to start a convo.

"Yo, stan. Mind me sitting here?" I pointed beside him which he nodded. "Good. So do you know me?" pointing myself he again nodded. "Damn, speak i ain't bad" I joked which made him laugh a bit. His laugh is cute but he's not my type.

"Stanley Hitch, new student and History's my first sched too" he stretched his hands to shake mine.

Well my first impression of him is very different from the Stanley I'm speaking to now. He seems confident rather than shy. I accepted his hands and shook it.

"Haha, yes wouldn't be seeing you if it's not" i giggled as i chat with him long, no more the advisor entered starting the class which made me pout (what a waste).