First day

Y/n ackerman is a girl from Marley, having a somewhat decent family in Marley that she left behind yesterday, you're relationship with you're mother was complicated, she would always bring you down about you're outfit and the way you looked and how you were the same as you're father, you're father was probably the only one that appreciated you, along with Kenny and you're other family members.

You're father sometimes seemed sad and tired, you're mother would complain about it but you would tell her he's trying his best and just needs rest for the day, and then you're mother and father got into an argument one night.

You were just in you're room, sitting against you're door and just listening to you're parents argue for an hour.

And then it went quiet, hearing the door slam.

You wanted to see what happened, but whenever you checked you're mother would yelled at you.

"GET OUT OF HERE!"

"GO TO SLEEP Y/N."

She would always yell at you.

And then pieck and her dad came into you're life, you're mother started to change and be nicer to you but still yell at you sometimes and say words to you, maybe she was only being a better mother to Pieck.

Then sometimes you would leave the house, going to mikasa's house and staying there for couple hours or nights, mikasa's mother always knew what happened so she would allow you to stay over for a couple days or longer, she would cook food for you and take care of you.

Sometimes you wouldn't want to eat the food she makes for you, because suddenly you just look at you're food with disgust, just how it looks and smells, but you still ate it because you didn't want mikasa's mother to feel bad, but then you would puke it all out later on.

~~

Currently you were in you're dorm getting ready for you're morning classes, you had two classes for today, biology and English, however you grew nervous as you got ready and seen the time getting closer to 10:30 am every minute.

You heard you're two roommates talking in the kitchen, you honestly couldn't remember there names at all even though you went out for dinner with them.

I believe they were hitch and Annie.

The two were nice and funny girls, Annie wasn't that talkative when you first moved into you're dorm yesterday but she began to grow comfortable around you, and hitch was the opposite from Annie, she was outgoing and funny always talking about how hot the women and men looked at the restaurant you guys went to last night.