▹ Nobody compares

"Man! I used to hate this, but now I don't want it to end!"

Packing is not something George enjoyed when it came to trips, but the boys were heading to New York for the first time in a long while with their brand new diplomatic passports, and he had never been more eager to pack a suitcase in his life. Things were slipping back into normalcy, and he was beyond excited to board that plane.

His girlfriend, on the other hand, did not share the same level of excitement. She had come to visit him at the dorms, and headed straight for his bed which is where she remained, flat on her stomach with Pluto laying on top of her back. Her mood seemed to go unnoticed by George, who was far too lost in his own excitement.

"Have you seen my charger?" He finally took a break from boasting about New York, and scanned the bed for his charger. When he got no reply, he set his gaze on his girlfriend and instantly, he knew something was wrong. So, naturally, he threw one of his shirts at her. She didn't flinch. "Hey! Future Lee, what's wrong?"

Had she not been wallowing in self pity, the new nickname would've made her smile. George cocked his head to the side and placed his hands on his hips, looking rather confused by her mood.

Sighing, he moved around his bed and sat down on the edge, resting a hand on her back, right beside Pluto's head.

"Is everything alright?"

"Yes." George instantly picked up on the lie.

"Chungha."

She gasped, turning her head to face him. Her sad eyes now swirled with betrayal.

"Chungha? Wow, so first you abandon me for New York and now you're using my real name? What's next? Divorce?"

George stared down at her, mildly concerned. He felt her forehead. "Well, you don't have a temp-"

"I'm sad!" She swatted his hand away. "And a little scared..."

George's eyes widened, and he began to look around cautiously. "Scared? Did you see a ghost?"

She groaned loudly, making him smile cheekily. Even in her sad state, she couldn't help but chuckle at him. Making him cheer loudly, leaning down to kiss her cheek.

"There's that pretty smile!"

"Promise you won't cheat on me with some fun, hot, a list celebrity in New York?"

George was slightly taken back.

"Uh...I promise? Why would I-"

"Don't even ask that question. Do you have any idea who you are? Selena Gomez asked you on a date! Ariana Grande is your friend! You just got a diplomatic passport from the freakin' President, you are apart of the biggest boy group in the world about to go to The UN -and...and you have so many other, better people throwing themselves at you."

Her eyes were glossy by the time she had finished her rant, and George was sitting in stunned silence.

"So...what I'm hearing is, you think I'm hot?"

"George!" Chungha whined.

"Okay, I'll stop. Im sorry." He brushed a strand of hair out of her face and tucked it behind her ear. "I'm just shocked, because have you seen yourself? You're The Kim Chungha. Why the hell would I want anyone but you?"

"Because-"

"Pretty, there's not another person on this Earth that comes close to comparing to you. You could stand in a room with millions of people and still, you would be the only one I'd be looking at. When I say I love you, I don't just mean temporary."

George paused for a second, moving so that he was laying down beside her. Pluto stood up from her back, and crawled onto his stomach whilst George took Chungha's hand into his own.

"I'd marry you tomorrow if you'd let me. This isn't some fling that I don't believe will last. I'm in this to marry you, and only you. At the end of the day, I'm coming home to you and you are going to be on my mind everyday that I'm away from you. Long story short: I promise I won't cheat on you, because I don't want anyone that isn't you."

He pressed a delicate kiss to her knuckles, before using his free hand to swipe away a tear that had fallen from her eyes.

Chungha sniffed. "Wow that was so cringe."

The two erupted into a fit of giggles at her blunt response.

"I loved it...and I love you...you want to marry me?"

George pretended to think. "Chae is taken, so I guess you'll have to do...so yeah. If I must."

She slapped his chest.

He leaned over and kissed her lips softly. "I want to marry you one day. That's my goal."

"I'd like to marry you one day too."

George forged a shock expression. "I'm not just your sugar daddy?"

"Nah, I'd hate to steal that title from TXT."

George chuckled. "You saw the tweet?"

Chungha nodded and patted his chest. "You make a very hot sugar daddy."

With that, she pushed herself up and reached over to the side of the bed. George watched her in confusion as she turned back to face him, holding up the charger he was looking for.

"Let's finish packing, hm Future Hubby?"

He had never grinned wider than in that moment.

"Of course, Future Wifey."

Man, she is definitely the one.

___________________

i am sad so more george and chungha content because they make my heart happy. ill finish off requests soon, i just needed a cheer up.

thank you so much for reading, this wasn't proofread but i hope you enjoyed anyway.

you're greatly appreciated 💜

— blue x