Insiders

His eyes. Them damn sandy brown eyes. Please show me a nigga w sandy brown eyes.. ILL WAIT! Then his smile that wide smile with the perfect teeth like the teeth that be in the white out commercials. And y'all know what tops it off. The man is 6,9!!6 fuckn 9 like to the point where he got to duck his head when he come through the front door. Then the mf skinner than a fishing pole but yes baby that's my type. The fuck boy nigga with waves in all, yes baby that's what I like.

I just knoowwww Jay got aaall the hoes. Oh yea and his name is Jayron Jenkins and to top this shit off fr its the fact that he the best basketball player in the school.#23 I would neverrr I repeat Neverrr have a chance w a man such as himself. I feel like that tiktok, umm dang how it go??... oh yea " I FELL INLOVE WITH SOMEBODY WHO DOESNT EVEN KNOW MY NAME KNOW MY NAAMEEE!!"

Oh shit I forgot to introduce my self. Heyy luwop gng it's me, Lovely but I tell people to call me luwop so people can take me more serious cause let's before if I tell a mf my real name is lovely rose nooobody would take me serious smh but yea I'm at senior and it's 3 more months till school it's officially over babyyy IM OFF TO BETTER THINGSSS. Imma be out w my best friends partying aalll the ti... wait I forgot to tell y'all about my best friends

Cameron but ppl call him Cammo and then Brazil but we call her Zilly I dead ass do and tell them everything, there my life but Zilly is a junior. I met her when I had to retake one of my freshman classes my sophomore year and me and her been close ever since and for my baby Cammo me and him go waaayyyyy back to elementary. He used to live around the corner from me and me and him did everything together ever since. It's like he just follow me to every school I go but his ma and my ma had been cool since there highschool days so it kinda make since to me when I put it that way.
Alright now that I think I caught y'all up on the basics let me tell y'all what I got going on now.