CHAPTER 4

"Okay okay, I will explain everything to you just give me some personal space, I won't try to go, really!" You said nervously.

"OK~"

"Umm..so you know..the...no the hxh...." He looked at you "sorry I don't know how to explain."

"Well, you're in trouble~"

"WAIT WAIT!!"

"Yeah~"

"I guess I can show you something interesting."

You went to the table, grabbed your laptop, searched 'HISOKA IN HIS HOUSE', and showed him some of the videos that were recommended.

He looked completely shocked as he came closer to the screen, he asked you how those videos were recorded, but you just looked weirdly at his body.

"Were you stalking me?"

"Eh?" You were confused about what he said.

"Then how do you have these videos of me in my house?"

'bro i didn't even say something'

'sigh'
"look, you are in the wrong world. This is not the world you used to be living in, it's different here. I don't know how you came here but these videos I showed you are just moments of a show or rather anime that is called 'HUNTER X HUNTER' and you belong to that anime for sure.

"Do you think I will believe this easily?"

"I did not force you to."

"You don't look suspicious, I believe you, so I'll just stay here until I find my way back." He said as he sat next to you on the couch.

"what are you doing?"

"Getting confortable~'

"No no no that's not happening, you will leave this house, now."

"What if I said no~?"

"I'll call the police!"

"Your phone is already with me~ you can't call them now~"

"what are you even going to do here if you stayed? You won't last too long. I don't even know how to cook, heh..."

"I'm good at cooking, I guess we'll make a good couple~"

"Eww... Didn't think you'd be so annoying in real life."
"But were you serious about staying at my house?"

"Yes~" "why are you asking~? Already excited to sleep with me~?"

"Give me one second, I'll just go wash my ears." You said heading to your room.

"Aren't you going to introduce yourself~?"

"I'm just a normal girl, that is not necessary for you to know me."

"Come on we're roommates now, we need to know each other~"

"You really made yourself home, what the h£ll!"

"What's your name? Sweetie~"

"Ugh..My name is Y/N L/N, and stop calling me with those stupid nicknames!" You shouted at him then continued walking to your room.

"You're so boring~".

_____________________________

Thank youuu .

Bye bye my friends! 👋🌕