𝟐𝟏

As her father came into realization that he was making the same mistake again he gave a defeated facial expression towards Kaelyn and Landon

He felt helpless, he didn't know what to do. Why? because his own father never comforted him or allowed him to have feelings.

To others it might be common sense to just go up and hug your child but it's different for a person who never experienced that his whole life yet that still isn't an excuse.

"Demetrius choosing violence isn't to going to make your children feel better. She's hurting, he's hurting, be there for them. Now it's time to fill in that whole in their heart and act as a father should." The therapist said.

"Look at your babies, your kids that your brought in into this world." She continued.

As much as all of them wanted Eva to die it wasn't no point in seeking revenge because she was already dying.

What they didn't know was that Eva was terminally ill with an advanced heart disease and had little time left, that being 1 month.

Landon didn't want to let his sister go and vice versa. They had many moments like this growing up when Landon seemed to be the only one Kaelyn can lean on and the only one that would comfort her and protect her.

It all brought them back to the first time Eva put her hands on Kaelyn when she was 7.

-Flashback-
"KAELYN COME HERE NOW." Eva yelled and Kaelyn ran quickly downstairs.

"Ma'am?" Kaelyn asked.

"Why did I get a call from your teacher saying you talked back?" She asked.

"We were supposed to be quiet and finish our work but my pencil fell and I asked this boy if he can hand it to me, she thought I was just talking to have a conversation so she made me move my clip down to a S but I told her that I needed my pencil back." Kaelyn said.