𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐞𝐭-𝐮𝐧

ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫

ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DI!" Diana nearly toppled out of bed, temporarily deafened, and blinded, by her friends shouts and the bright camera flash that went off in her face. It was a tradition for the four friends, to decorate each other's dorm the night before one of their birthdays, and awake the birthday girl with shouting, presents and cake, taking a picture of her the moment she wakes up. They've collected a interesting collection of photos over the years, as seen in their large scrapbook compiled of each girls birthday photos, dating back to Diana and Skye's first year when the tradition started.

After gaining her bearings, Diana's sleepiness faded, and the excitement set in! It was her birthday, she was fifteen! Fifteen!

The newley fifteen year-old girl looked around her room, her friends, along with her and Skye's roommate Estelle, had hung up pink lanterns, and daisy garlands (her favorite flower), around the room, and her bed posts. They'd also blown up, and enchanted no doubt gold glowing balloons that said 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIANA!' on the wall behind her bed. Not to mention the pile of presents at the foot of her bed, and the frosted pink cake with 'happy birthday di!' written across the top in white icing in Fleur's hands.

"You guys everything looks wonderful! Thank you!" Diana gushed pulling Gabrielle, who was closest to her in for a bone crushing hug.

"Lemme go, can't breathe!" Gabrielle wheezed, squirming out of her cousins embrace.

"You'll live, Di open your presents!" Skye said throwing a pillow at the younger girls face.

The three friends joined Diana on her bed, Fleur setting the cake on her night table before passing the birthday girl a gift.

"Thank you!" She smiled warmly, about to tear open the gift, before noticing Estelle sitting awkwardly on her bed across the room.

"Come over here Estelle, there's lots of room!" Diana patted the open space next to her, giving her shy roommate a warm smile.

The girl hesitated for a moment, before smiling and joining the others on the bed.

"That ones from me." Estelle said, pointing at the box in Diana's hand.

Diana carefully tore off the wrapping paper, opening a box to reveal a light pink sweater.

"Thank you Stella!" Diana hugged the girl, using the nickname she used to call her back in their first year.

She opened the rest of her gifts, getting a new skirt from Fleur, a tan winter coat from Gabrielle, a muggle book called Anne Of Green Gables from Harry , (this gift in particular brought a smile to Diana's face, as she had mentioned her interest in the book to him once offhandedly. She never would have expected for him to actually remember her mentioning it and buy it for her, or know her birthday for that matter!), a new cherry blossom scented perfume and white doc martens from Skye, a enchanted polaroid camera that produced moving photographs from her parents, a gold ring with her birth stone- an amethyst engraved in the middle from an unknown sender, and a gold necklace with the letter D on it from Ben.