What would happen if the world ended

"Faye!"

"Farrah I'm working on something right now."

"No Faye seriously you gotta check this out!"
Farrah stands at the window staring at something outside. Faye looks over to see what she's doing and starts to wonder what her sister is so intrigued by. Faye steps towards the window. Hesitantly she peeks behind the curtain and sees something she's never seen before. There's something in the sky. And it's moving.

"what is it?" Faye asks.

Farrah doesn't say anything. She can't seem to pull her eyes away from the figure in the sky. The two sisters stare in amazement. Then suddenly the back door swings open and they see their father, Aaron, with his hands resting on his knees, panting. They run to him hoping everything's okay.

"Dad! There's something in the sky!" Farrah shrieks.

"I know! everyone's panicking! I didn't get a good look at it," their father says.

Faye and Farrah hurry back to the window. They see everyone in their town fleeing into their houses. They were so focused on the figure in the sky they didn't notice everyone on the ground.

"what is it pops?"

Farrah and Faye hear a familiar voice and turn their heads around to see their brother, Andrew staring out the kitchen window in awe. Aaron rushes over to the living room window. His face grows stern and worried.

"oh no. it's back."