Adjust

"CREAM AH~"

"YOUR SO B-BIG!~"

"AHH-AH~"

---------Cream pie pov-----------

I woke up drenched in sweat but I felt something Foreign in my pants...I came...I had a wet dream about me and chiffy... AHHHHHH!!! WHAT WHEN HOW!?!?

I suddenly felt the urge to touch myself... And I did. I closed my eyes and imagined I was doing chiffon. 

"chiffon...ugh your so tight..." 

----chiffon pov----

I-is he...no..NO! Not now!!! I felt all the blood go to my dick. Oh come on.... I wanted him so bad. We tried to "get it on" but STEPHEN had to ruin it to ask us to assassinate some weirdo. This was my chance...

"hey man are you okay?"

"NO! No I'm fine!"

"I heard you say I was tight~ do you want to find out for sure? ~" I say seductivly to the most likely naked Bob cat in the room in front of me.

"Heh... You sure?~"

"Yes please creamy~"

I saw the big cat unlock and open the door. "d-d@nm... he's huge... How is that going to fit..." I mumbled under my breath,my smile fading slightly, yet I think he heard me...

He grabbed me by my waist and carried me like I was a baby to his room. I was nervous to say the least... He almost threw me onto the bed and got on top of me. "Do you fully consent?" 

|because consent is hot 😩|

"Y-yes..."

He started to undress me while I was a blushing mess,my smile gone,Now just an embarrassed frown. He smirked like he knew it would hurt me. He adjusted my legs so he could get in really good. Over The shoulders was the best he could do. He lined up to me. As we were both inexperienced so he didn't know he needed to prep me. I was holding on for dear life as he put the tip in. It would hurt like he'll for someone a regular size! I'm 3'5! It felt like my lower half was being burned with blue fire. My slightly embarrassed frown turned into a fire of pure horror and pain.

"OH GOD! AH- gah! C-cream help... It hurts..." I yelped as I clawed into his back. Tears in my eyes."I'm sorry my little circle cake..." "Just call me chiffy..." "ill leave you to adjust..."

"Thank you..."