Moonsung x Hobin

Anyways, here's what this contains ig: fluff and some lime (?).

I am gonna now be inside a trash can like chuu for writing this.
Now, Plz enjoy some Uncover by OEC while you read.
——————
"I just like Hobin.", Bomi simply stated.

Moonsung lowered his head down while Bomi was debating to herself wether she should reply to Hobin or not.

Bomi finally made her decision.
"Alright! I'm going back. I need to get together and reply to him!"

As Bomi started to walk up the outside concrete stairs, Moonsung lifted his head and grabbed onto Bomi's wrist, causing her to look back at him.

There was a moment of silence for a few seconds before Moonsung finally got the words out.

"Don't go. 
and
don't
reply."
,he said with a serious tone.

Moonsung then shortly explained to Bomi why she shouldn't reply to Hobin.
——
"Ah... I guess you're ri-", Bomi started to agree before getting cut off with a:
DING

A notification of a text from Hobin...
The text message from Hobin contained a sincere apology for his wrong doings that had happened earlier.

"Look, Moonsung! I don't have to be mad at him anymore, right?!", Bomi happily beamed with a big smile.
...
"Hm? Moonsung?", Bomi says, now just realizing Moonsung was leaving.

Moonsung had already started to walk away, while Bomi watched him go in silence.
——
Moonsung was now back at the usual gym that he would train in for his MMA fighting. The gym was in its closed hours, so it was empty except for him. But Moonsung could have access to it anytime cause he was... you know, Moonsung, the promising MMA fighter.
He thought back on the previous events that had just took place...
His childhood friend, Bomi, was in love with Hobin.

The person she talked about...
"So it was Hobin."
It hasn't changed.

Moonsung couldn't understand why she still liked Hobin after the previous incidents of seeing him with another girl. Moonsung didn't like how easily Bomi let Hobin of the hook just because she was blinded by his love for him. She wasn't like herself whenever Hobin was involved.

Moonsung made an unexpected move, he picked up his phone and decided to message Hobin. Moonsung couldn't accept that Bomi loved Hobin...

"Hey, Hobin. Can you come over to the gym for a bit? I need to tell you something.", he tapped the send button when he finished typing. Now he needed to wait for Hobin's answer.
——————
Meanwhile back at Hobin's place, Hobin was sitting silently, patiently waiting for Bomi's response to his apology.

Hobin sighed, ruffling his black hair,
Maybe she won't reply after all...

DING

A notification, Hobin was hoping it was Bomi, but to his disappointment, it wasn't. Instead it was someone else, Moonsung.

Hobin read the text, it was odd to want him to talk at this time, but he didn't think much of it. He wondered what Moonsung would've wanted to talk about...

Hobin responded, "Sure, I'll be on the way. See ya!"

Hobin went out the door and began walking.
———————
Moonsung looked over at notification that popped up on top of his phone screen. Hobin was going to make his way to the gym, Moonsung needed to prepare what to say to him...

But the truth was... it wasn't Bomi Moonsung liked, it was Hobin. Moonsung didn't like how Bomi was all obsessed over him 24/7. It was like she was slowly stealing Hobin away from him. Moonsung didn't want to share Hobin with anyone else. Tonight was to time to reveal his true feelings to Hobin.