Chapter 1- The Force Speaks

It was a day like any other in the Empire. The dirt coated everything like a glazed Jabberwock hide. I sighed bored of looking at what should be a well kept planet, being the capital. We worked in a shabby shack selling drinks to travelers. It was a popular spot the band played the same song as always. But todays its melody couldn't shake this weird feeling I had, a feeling of adventure falling into my lap. Indeed it did though when some of the Jedi had come in looking for a lead for finding someone who was chosen by the Force. The Force was powers certain individuals got for so far no apparent reason other than good genetics. The stories all say the Force is mysterious and random. Each member of the Force had for the most part similar powers of moving and touching stuff just by willing it. Some of the other time it could be really anything but mostly it was just doing stuff with their minds. They never did it to show off and seemed to live slightly boring lives. The Jedi couldn't get marrier or have anything to distract them from their job of helping people. But these men were average in looks, it's a good thing they were chosen by the Force. They looked over at me and made their way through the crowded bar. I giggled before speaking "What are two good looking men doing here?" They look at me with a look that said you really said that. "We are looking for someone chosen by the Force and it seems like they are in this establishment." "Oh I see sorry to bother you then." They shrugged and started to make their way to a table where a handsome black haired man sat drinking. I tried to listen in the best I could. "- wanted for questioning." Is all I heard before the black haired man stood up his black cloak falling into place around him. He glanced over at me before looking back to them. "Listen I just came here to drink. I am not looking for trouble." He looked at me again. "I'd like to pay my tab now please miss." I walked over to him and looked into his dark eyes wishing he could stay longer. "The drinks for you sir are on the house. I just want to know if I can see you again." He frowned slightly. "Maybe we can though I am not sure how much longer I will be in the city for." He was trying to make it quick because the Jedi were getting impatient. "Here I feel bad for not paying for the drinks so give me a second to pay how about at the bar counter. Just give me one second gentleman." We went to the bar counter and he pulled out some money. "Do you have a piece of paper and something to write with?" He asked as I nodded and pulled out my serving book from my apron pocket. He wrote something down quickly before leaving to go to the two Jedi. I saw the trio leave as I was wondering what that strange man's fate was going to be.