MY NEXT MOVE!!

Chavan nivasis are celebrating Ganesh chaturthi...all are dressed as per nawari theme..
Aswini came to Sairat's room and told sai that you will be wearing  a nawari saree for the puja , sai said ohk aai, but mujhe pehni nahi aati aap pehna doge please.., thik hai mai bhog banaane ke baad tumhe tayaar kar dungi .
Sai was only wearing blowse and off course it was back lace with single string attached to it ...she is looking like a red hot mirchi immersed in besan like her body colour..she was sitting on her study table making notes while waiting for aai. Virat came inside and stayed near the door for atleast a minute...sai saw him on the mirror and screamed....aaaaahhh!!virat sir, app knock karke nahi aa sakte the..kya??
Virat ran , covered up her mouth..
Continuously gazing her sexy cleavage ..he said..sai tum kya lag rahi ho...mujhse aur raha nahi jaa raha hai, pulling his hand from her mouth , sai said kya! Chi chi kaisi baatein kar rahe hai aap, abb baatein nahin harkate ki jaayengi.
Grabbing her waist towards him, he gently side her hairs..and untied her dori..
His fingers are dying to complete the mission..
She was so desperate .. that he literally scratched his hands...making strong deep soundss..
He lifted her in his arms and went on towards the bed..
They both were so closely intact with each other that  even a single air can't pass between them..feeling the hot intensity virat went down and pulled off her inners ..he continued brushing his fingers inside her twat...she was taking deep heavy breaths and moaning his name...the bedsheets were about to tore down..as it was unable to bear so much sex forces!!
Sai  gulped his lips like a  jungli sherni..virat was taking sexy feels as hard it goes..they both were so mad in love that their sounds were coming out loud!!
Meanwhile aswini came and listened these sounds!! Baappa!! Yeh log toh itne basharam hai yaar ghar mai puja hai aur yahan yeh ek dusre kaamsutra bidya seekha rahe hai!!
Waah!! Bahini mai kya sun rahi hun..viru sai toh ekdum dusre level ke khiladi nikle...Shivani said..
Karisma came out of no where and called sai bhabhi darwaza kholiye!!
Sai and virat were now back to conscious , shit virat sir Aab kyaa karenge ..they both said at same time ..aai, aai aaya aayi ruko..making the moment more embarassed..
Aai woh mai padh rahi thi isliye darwaza nahi khola,
All laughed at her .. kya hua aap log aise kyun bas rahe hai..
Shivani said aise kapde pehen ke khun padh rahi thi aur teri lipstik ko kya hua hai..
Kyun kya hua!! Meanwhile virat came and said kya hua aap log yahan kya kar rahe hai ..
Accha viru teri lip stick badi sexy lag rahi hai..Shivani said , giving a sarcastic smile..
Kya !! They both looked at each other...unable to bear the situation..both shyed and ran into their room..
.....part 2 coming soon..that is it for today!!!