Intro

Once upon a time... in a happy forest, in the happiest tree... lived the happiest creatures the world has ever known. The Trolls.

Several little creatures ran around their tree, laughing, playing, and having fun.

All of these little creatures were colorful, and had tall hair that sat on their heads, pointing up towards the sky.

That hair was very special. The Trolls were able to control it... to whip it forwards for protection of travel... to change it's color for camouflage... or even just make silly shapes for the enjoyment of others...

They loved nothing more than to sing, and dance, and hug. Dance, and hug, and sing, and dance, and sing, and hug, and dance... and hug, and dance, and sing, and hug, and dance, and hug...

One of the Trolls stood on a long branch of the Troll Tree, singing his little heart out.

"Well... you know you make me wanna... shout! Kick my heels up and... shout! Throw my hands up and... shout! Throw my hands back and... shout! Come on now... shout!" he sang happily, dancing around on the tree branch he was on.

But then one day, the trolls were discovered by... a Bergen!

A big greenish-grey creature stomped forwards, cocking it's head slightly at the sight of the singing Troll.

"Don't forget to say you will. Don't forget to say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Say you will," the little Troll sang, unaware of the massive Bergen, which was approximately four times the size of him, watching from the distance. "Say it right now, baby. Say you will. Come on, come on. Say you will. Say it, oh. Say you will. Come on now. Say..."

The Bergens didn't know how to sing... or dance... or even hug. They were the most miserable creatures in all the land.

"Say that you love me. Say! Say that you need me. Say!" the Troll sang, the Bergen getting a bit closer, still unnoticed by the little Troll, who was just having a good time. "Say that you want me. Say! You wanna please me. Say! Come on now. Say! Come on now. Say! Come on now. Say!"

And once they saw how happy the Trolls were... they wanted some of that happiness for themselves...

The Bergen approached the singing Troll, many Trolls on the ground now seeing it, and staring up in fear, as it reached out it's nasty green hand towards the singing Troll.

"I still remember. Shoo be doo wa! When you used to be nine years old. Shoo be doo wa!" the Troll sang, still paying no attention to the large Bergen standing right in front of him. "Yeah, yeah, I was a fool for you. Shoo be doo wa! From the bottom of my soul. Shoo be doo wa! Yeah, now that you've grown up. Shoo be doo wa. Grown enough to know. Shoo be doo wa! Yeah, yeah, you wanna leave me. Shoo be doo wa! You wanna let me go. Shoo be doo wa, shoo wop!"

Suddenly, the Bergen snatched up the little Troll, lifting him up into the air.

"AHHHHH!" the Troll screamed out in pure terror, trying to squirm free of the monster's grasp, but the Bergen kept it's grip, tossing the small Troll into it's large toothy mouth.

"Oh my God!" one of the Trolls shouted out in terror, watching their friend get eaten by this large beast. "Everyone run!"

They tried to run, but more Bergens came, capturing them all quickly, turning their once beautiful home into a hideous Bergen Town, and locking the Trolls in a large cage around their own tree.

Eating a Troll made them feel so happy... they started a tradition. Once a year, every year... the Bergens would gather around the Troll Tree... to taste happiness... on a holiday they called... Trollstice...