mafia boss babygirl

Part 1
Y/n pov
I waked up by this stupid alarm,by the way I am lee y/n I am the second I mean the last child of mr.and mrs.lee
I am graduated from xxx school and now I am doing mba from xxx college I have an older sister rose you guys are thinking why I an doing mba well its a long story I actually want to be a doctor but then I have to do this stupid mba because of my father.my father is the ceo of lee industries in u.k and my mom is the shareholder of the company and she also live in u.k with my father my sister is the ceo of lee industries in korea and we live together and I am 22 years old my mba is not complete but tomorrow is my last exam so I now waked up to study and also my nature is like I am savage,strong and professional in martial arts,and black belt in karate as my mom is possesive about me so thats why i am like this..
Time skip tomorrow
Welcome back!!I have done with my exam and finally I am free so I have planned to meet my best friend lisa she is my childhood best friend she owns a coffee shop...
Y/n:yoo lisa(I said while entering the cafe)
Lisa:bestfriend you are free now!!congrats!!lets celebrate...
Y/n:thanks & where can we celebrate??
Lisa:at a bar...
Y/n:okkk...but we have time and I want to take you with me..
Lisa:where???
Y/n:I got to know about an astrologer who tells us about our future and also about our husband...
Lisa:ohhh!!lets go now.
Y/n pov
We head towards the astrologer and after sometime we are here..
Lisa:this place is interesting!!!
Y/n:yaa lets go inside...
Lisa:okkk
Receptionist:what you want??
Y/n:we want the astrologer to tell us about our future and also about our future husbands..
Receptionist:ok come inside...
Y/n pov
We came inside and saw the astrologer
Y/n:hello
Lisa:hello
Atg:come and sit..
Y/n:ok first tell me about my future and about my life partner..
Atg:(started to read y/n's hand)you are going to meet your life partner today..
Y/n:what?today really..
Atg:yes you meet him..
Y/n:but how can I recognise him??
Atg:he will be a special person and different from all of the other..
Y/n:can you tell me in which colour he will be found??
Atg:black..but stay away from him...
Y/n:why??
Atg:I already tell you that he is different..
Y/n:lisa I think we should go now..
Lisa:but...
Y/n:lets go!bye..
Y/n pov
We came outside and I cant believe what she said how can I stay away from my own future??
Lisa:are you fine??
Y/n:yeah!I am fine now lets go to the bar..
Lisa:ok!
Y/n pov
We came inside the cafe and lisa started to drink I didn't drink because I didn't drink at public place and I also act cute and clingy while I am drunk so its better to drink juice..
Taehyung pov
We came from mission we means bts we are all a gang of mafias I am their boss we are the most powerfull gang in the whole world I am 25 years old....
Jk:hyung lets go to the bar..
Jimin:nice idea right taehyung..
Tae:hmmmm
Jhope:yahh lets go now..
Tae:ok..
Tae pov
We came into the bar and saw many girls started surounding us and screaming until I shouted and they all ran away from the bar we head our way inside until I saw a very pretty and beautiful girl my heart started beating fast and I think I have seen her before but where....
Jk:hyung are you okay...
Tae:yes!!lets go.
We sat  on the chairs...
I am stairing towards her....
Jimin:taehyung!!where are you looking at??ohhh she is preety....
Tae:(I gave death glare to him)
Jimin:yaa dont see me like that lets just hit on her..
Tae:yaa...
Jimin:relex bro just see if she is a gold digger or not..
Tae:whatever...
Jimin:let me just call her here..yaa hello red shirt pretty girl come here!!
Y/n pov I am peacefully sipping on my drink until a shorty ruined it I got angry and get up from my chair having no emotions on my face....
Y/n:what do you want???I am not a waitress here..
Jimin:actually I want you...
Y/n:sorry I am not on sale!!
Jimin:dont be so cold I just want to play one night stand...
Y/n:there are 5 stippers work here for your information and I dont think a cold body would give hot pleasures to you..
Bts pov
We are controlling our laughs she is so savage....
Jimin:do you know who I am??
Y/n:why do you also forget your identity by my savagness??
Jimin:I am a mafia...
Y/n:I dont give a fuck to you and your mafia work so stay away from me!!(with that I went from there and held lisa and walked outside from their)
Tae:in mind(she is something I want her you are mine babygirl I love you)
Part 1 end