The fight

Warning(s): Language, angst(?)

Tika was crying as she was arguing with george "YOU NEVER HELP ME WITH THE KIDS AND ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS YOUR JOB AND YOUR FUCKING BEER" she screamed.

 "WELL SOMEBODY HAS TO PUT FOOD ON THE TABLE" George replied, "OH PLEASE YOU USE ALL THE MONEY FOR BEER AND YOUR STUPID GAMBLING GAMES" Tika said.

"YOU KNOW WHAT?? I AM TIRED OF YOU COMPLAINING ALL THE TIME, I'M GONNA GO" George yelled at his wife. He then took his banana and left the house, slamming the front door on his way.

Tika started sobbing as she sat on the living room couch. Lately, her and george haven't been gatting along well and it was breaking her heart. 

"Mom?" a sudden voice said. Tika quickly turned her head and was relieved as she saw her 38th daughter, Karamba.

"Mom, are you okay? she asked. "Oh I'm fine honey, just a bit tired is all" Tika said as she tried to hide her tears. "Why are you crying?" the disgustingly hideous half monkey half elephant asked.

"I just need to get some rest, why are you up honey?" Tika asked her daughter. "I heard yelling, were you and dad arguing again?" She said. Tika was tooken by surprise. She didn't expect her daughter to hear her screaming considering the kids part of the house was under the river. She purposely put it there so they would drown but they developed super powers and now can breathe underwater.

"Yes honey.....now go back to sleep before i whoop your ass to sleep" Tika replied to the question her daughter asked her.

Tika stared at her daughter as she left the living room and jumped into the water.

Tika has realized she hasn't seen her kids in awhile. Hasn't taken care of them very well.

She suddenly felt guilt crawl into her heart as it sank. She realized how they had been living underwater and she just left them there.

She felt the need to visit her kids. So she grabbed her car keys and left the house. She drove to a local store and bought some snorkelling gear and oxygen tanks and then headed back home.

She carefully put on the gear and oxygen tanks and stood and the rim of the water. Shewas hesitant on walking in the water. But she built up her courage and slowly stepped into the water, getting in deeper step by step.

What she didn't know was that there was something unexpected and unfortunate that has happened in those waters.......

LMFAOOO IDK WHAT THIS IS but lmk if you want a new chapter yall