a name for your puppy [IoRiku]

Calling Riku by his first name isn't something Iori can do easily. But where there's a need, there's a way.
-

--

"Iori~~~!"

"I won't change my mind Nanase-san"

"It's Riku!" The redhead pouted. This has been going on for around an hour now, but Iori won't budge at all. "We've been dating for a year now, and you won't even call me my name!" He turned around, grabbing the sofa pillow and sulking away.

"Nanase-san, we've been over this already. I prefer to use it this way." Iori tried to calm his boyfriend, but he himself could tell the other wasn't going to be pursued that easily. But it's only natural for him, since Riku is older, to show some respect towards his elders. Sure, Iori hears others call even friends by given names, but that's not something he ever partook in.

"Then at least drop honorifics!' Riku demanded with tears in his eyes. "We've been together for a long time, and friends before that! Yet you're still using honorifics! "

"That's..." Iori leaned back, with a slight blush on his face. It's true, after all. He looked to the side, before speaking in a small voice. "I...'ll try"

"Then do it right now!" Riku turned his body around, still hugging the pillow, although now he had sparkles in his eyes and a stupid smile on his face.

"Now?!" Iori blushed even harder. "I can't do it suddenly like that."

"Then no kisses until you call me without an honorific!" Riku said with a mischievous smile. He always knows how to get anything from Iori, since despite how cold he seems, Iori likes kissing Riku quite a bit, although mostly in secluded places. And, obviously, Riku indulges him.

"Nanase-san..." It was Ioris' turn to look like a kicked puppy now. This was a low blow to him.

"No honorifics!" Riku demanded again, with a wide grin.

"..." Iori stayed silent. It was embarrassing to do it now, after it was so blatantly pointed out to him for days. The silence stayed between the two for a few minutes, before Riku put the pillow back and started getting up from the sofa.

"Well then, if you can't do it now, I'll come back tomorrow." Riku started gathering his things and getting ready to leave. He came over to Iori and mitsukis apartment, since Mitsuki was out and they could have a home date - it would be impossible at Rikus house. Riku lives with his older twin, Tenn, who is very much against the two of them dating (although he stops his arguments when Riku points out that Tenn is dating Mitsuki, and just glares at Iori).

"Bye bye!" Riku said as he opened the door to the corridor to see himself out. Iori was still frozen in the moment. A few seconds later, Iori went after Riku, who was already opening the front door.

"Riku-san!" Iori said, which made Riku turn around in surprise. Did... iori just do what he thinks he did. After the initial momentum wore off, Iori became a red blushing mess.

"Iori!" Riku called out with a smile, before running up to his boyfriend and kissing him. "You called me Riku!"

"Ahhh, I did..."Iori was now slightly more embarrassed, since he just called him by his name and was the one receiving the kiss - Riku is affectionate, but kisses are usually initiated by Iori.

"Now do it Every Time!" Riku said, a very big smile on his face. He got what he wanted.

"Yes,do it again, Izumi Iori."

Riku and Iori looked to the direction of the voice, only to find that the apartment door was open, and in it stood no one else than Nanase Tenn - Rikus' overprotective twin brother, with a dark aura submerging him.

"Tenn-nii!"  Riku became like a puppy in a second.

Iori just stood there terrified. It's not going to be pleasant for him.