All Of This Is Temporary

Harry had only met Louis earlier in the night, but there was something about the man that was so tempting. As the two grinded on the dancefloor their obvious need for the other intensified. Sweat dripped down their bodies as the club heated up. It was a packed Tuesday night but at this moment it felt like it was only the two of them on the floor.

Harry's black jeans tightened as the song went on. There was no way that Louis couldn't feel the man's hard cock pressed against his plump ass, but neither cared. As soon as Louis had walked over to the bar, ordering from beside Harry, the lust rolled over him. There was something different about the green-eyed man. Something that made Louis want to give up the fight in his head.

Even in the darkness of the club, Harry could see the shimmering blue eyes the man had. A look of pure innocence was on the man's angelic face. The only thing the curly-haired man wanted was to take him home. With his head tucked in Louis' neck, he sucked and nipped at the skin. His fingers dug into the shorter man's hips, pulling him further into Harry's clothed hard-on. The pounding of the bass made their chests shake to the beat of the song, but neither paid it any mind.

"Want to get out of here, curly?" the smaller man asked as he leaned his head back on Harry's shoulder as they continued to dance. "Of course, my place or yours?" the green-eyed man asked as his kisses ghosted over Louis' ear. Louis shivered at that. The shorter man closed his eyes momentarily, taking in a deep breath. He could do this. "Mine... well... more like a hotel," he explained.

Harry nodded his head, "I'll get us a ride," Louis added as they made their way between sweaty bodies. The music softened as they moved further away from the speakers. It felt like they had cotton stuffed in them as a reminder of their night partying. The two of them waited in silence, Louis leaning back against the wall as Harry's lips attacked his. The smaller of the two checked every couple of moments to see if their car had pulled up.

Louis was thankful that he didn't really have to worry about paparazzi outside of London, so he allowed Harry to take ownership of his lips for the night. He didn't have to worry about any repercussions. This was one night only.

As the black SUV pulled up, Harry led Louis to the vehicle, opening the door for him. "Let's get out of here, Louis," the curly-haired man said with a bright smile. They had never introduced themselves, but Louis Tomlinson was a household name this far into his career.

"Don't call me by my name"

"No names, curly," the blue-eyed man said with a small smile. Harry made a mental note not to slip up again. It was only a one-night stand. He could live with no names, easier that way.

"All of this is temporary"

Louis had to remind himself, this was only a one-night stand. He needed this. He needed this kind of night with someone, no strings attached. You won't get yourself hurt if you don't bring feelings into the mix.

Harry let Louis get into the vehicle first, holding the door for the shorter boy. The black SUV was sleek and spacious. The windows were tinted and the driver didn't ask the two where they wanted to go, so Harry quickly assumed it was Louis' driver. The younger of the two went to initiate a kiss, but Louis had stopped him. "I'd love it if you'd just wait," he said in a teasing manner.

Harry blushed at that. He hated how eager he was making himself. He didn't want to be seen as some groupie that wanted to fuck the singer. But he couldn't deny that the moment he actually met the man in person, all he could think about was getting asked into his bed. Now it was actually happening and his heart was beating faster than ever.

"I'm only teasing," Louis assured Harry, not wanting the curly-haired man to get anxious and want out of the car, "I just need to wait until we get to the hotel, otherwise I'd be enjoying your ass in here. I didn't think you'd be one for a car quickie with a bystander". Harry didn't even know how to respond. With Louis' hot breath hitting his air-cooled skin, the younger man couldn't help but groan.