~38~

⚠️Warning⚠️
•here (●''●)🧻  some of you will need it <3

•Y/N's POV:•
It was currently night time and I was dressed in my best outfit/dress. And YB was dressed in his best suit, it was mostly me who talked because YB kept getting distracted by my "beauty".
"Can you stop.." he groaned, closing his eyes as tears began to fall. My eyes widened as I stood up and walked to his side of the table, cupping his cheeks in my hands, "w-what's wrong?" I asked, he wrapped his arms around my waist hugging me, his head being placed on my stomach, "w-w-why must you be soo... beautiful..it's deadly.." he sniffed, I blushed and hugged him. "Oh you big ball of fluff!" You giggled and bent down to his hight since he's sitting on a chair and hugged him, wrapping my arms around his neck. He wiped his tears away and paid for the bill, he then ever so gently took hold of my hand and we went to the edge of a cliff where the restaurant was near at.
It had a beautiful view of the sunset; mixing colours of pink, orange and yellow with the shades of the other side of the island mountains completing the magical scene.
"It's.. beautiful." I gasped, I then heard a soft thud, I turned towards YB thinking he could be hurt since my brain has a habit of thinking the worse but no... it was the complete opposite.

There kneeled a suited YB, the sun hitting his beautiful features as he went down to one knee and pulled out a box. "Y/N." He began, I listened so intensely.
"My days were so so dark before I had met you, I thought I could never find love, but when I saw you, my grey world had turned into colour, you shined my world and made me complete. Once we had gotten to talk I was overjoyed, and when we got together I was overwhelmed with happiness and when you were out of sight I cried tears of joy from becoming the luckiest man in the whole entire world. But now, I want you to make me the luckiest man in the world forever, I want you to shine my days when things get low and show your beautiful smile, so...
Y/N L/N.. will you marry me?" He asked, opening the box to reveal a beautiful ring!
I covered my mouth with my hands to prevent me screaming from shock and joy. I cried as I nodded frantically, "yes! Yes yes! A million times YES!" I shouted, people around us started to clap as YB's smile widened and immediately got up, embracing me in a tight hug and spinning me around while laughing with joy and happiness. He set me down and took the ring out of the box. Putting it on my ring finger. He kissed me and I happily kissed back.
"Your my everything." He whispered, I chocked on my tears as I connected our heads, closing my eyes. "Hah... I love you, you fucking psychopath." I laughed.
He chuckled and took hold of my waist and back, leaning me over as he held me in his arms, "only for you~ my one and only." He then kissed me once more with more passion and love.

Oh how long I have been waiting to hear those words...

(565 words)