𝟐𝟐

"My stomach hurt and I got a headache

"My stomach hurt and I got a headache." I frowned on facetime with Makai.

"You ate today?" He asked.

"Yea." I said.

"What you eat?" He asked.

"Air." I said and he looked at me with a straight face.

"What I tell you bout that shit, you gotta eat lil mama." He chuckled as I watched him prepare to roll up.

"I told you I don't have an appetite and if I force myself to eat Imma throw up." I said.

"How you know? You gotta at least try." He said.

"What you do today?" I asked trying to change the subject and he noticed cause he looked up before licking the gar.

"You think you slick." He mumbled. "I went to class today and went wit' brandon nem' to the studio. His friend tryna rap, that shit ass." He said.

"You mean." I laughed.

"No i'm not I'm serious, I told him that too." He shrugged.

"What you say?" I asked.

"I said rappin' ain't for everybody, and tell Dayla stop sending Brandon voice messages he used that shit on one of the songs." He laughed.

"You lying." I gasped.

"On soul." He continued laughing and I shook my head.

"How therapy go?" He asked me.

"It was good." I said.

"Why you being dry tell me bout' yo' whole day." He smirked.

"See you doing it again don't look at me like that." I smiled. " But anyways I'm working on building a bond with my dad so that's good I guess." I shrugged. "I think imma take a social media break though." I said.

"This social media shit drainin'." He said lightening the blunt.

"You can't smoke away your problems Makai." I sighed.