The school

It starts with a girl going to her class.. on sunday....  We all knew what happend on sunday! There is'nt any school! but.. the girl still tried to go to her class... when she got to her class... she saw her friends... classmates... they talked for a while.. then suddenly a knock on the door! The girl said "W-who who are you?!, This is Sunday!" The knocker said "The one that said to me will get cursed." The classmates looks at the window of the door, the classmate said "Huh-? the knocker dissapeared..?". "How could it dissapear? It was here a second ago..." the girl said, "Maybe you should check?" the classmate said. The girl checked the door, opened it, and looked around she said "I see no person here!" The knocker fell down by sneaking from above it looked like a short man.. the girl was scared, she felt afraid. "Who are you and what do you want?" the Classmate said, "You can't kill me... I am immortal..!" The person said. Without saying anything the other classmate took out a big sword out of nowhere and tried to kill the person... the person was very strange looking.. it felt like it was a witch.. maybe a wizard? the classmate was very tired by trying to kill him... but success fully the girl killed him.. does it end there?.. the girl hoped so... but the person came above like when the girl met him.. she was confused but she was scared because the person is now a skeleton.. "Is this some kind of game? are we trapped here?" the classmate said. "Well your gonna figure out your self... See ya!" The skeleton said while winking and smiling..

They were scared and frustrated.. Maybe its the end of it? But wait.. it couldn't be the end. If it is.. How is it so short?

Find out in the next Story! at The Skeleton Dream Chapter 2!