1🖤

"Jamberson pls for mummy" I cried

I looked down at him as he sobbed in my arms,I really didn't know what to do since this was my first night alone with him.
The nurses didn't help at all, in all honesty they only cared about me leaving.
Your probably wondering what's going on,so I'll tell you..

Hi my names Amber-Jane I'm fifth teen years old and I just had a baby..yup,I was forced to have sex at only fourteen years old,got pregnant,parents kicked me out so the council chucked me in this shit hole.
I mean least I have somewhere to stay right,and it's actually really cozy,it's just the outside.
I had my son two days ago,it's crazy to think three days ago he was literally in my tummy,then two days ago he was ripping through my vagina.
Now he's here and he won't stop crying,I've tried everything.
Feeding him,burping him,changing his nappy,giving him his dummy,tummy rubs,kisses,tryna get him to sleep.
Absolutely noting will shut him up,although he is really pushing me on edge right now,i wouldn't change him for the world.

He's already took my heart

At this point I was sobbing with him,I got up with him In my arms walking round the kitchen island to see if that would settle him down.
Nope instead he got louder,I looked at the clock on the oven the time reading 2:05am.
I closed my eyes trying to stop the tears from falling but opened them when I heard a couple knocks on the door

Who the fuck would be knocking this time of night,i quickly went to my room laying Jamberson in his cot,putting his dummy in his mouth,soon realising that was pointless after he spat it out and cried again.
Sighing and wiping my eyes,I walked out heading to the front door slowly opening it..

"Grayson what are you doing up this late"

"I don't know maybe if there wasn't a baby crying then maybe I could be sleeping"

I looked down embarrassed,I didn't even think about all the neighbours I was to busy focusing on tryna get Jamberson asleep. I look up again watching him invite himself in closing and locking the door,he pulls me into a hug leaving me confused.
That's when he wipes my tears away..I'm crying again?

"Shhh it's ok beautiful I'll help you,why don't you get cleaned up and I'll settle..."

"Jamberson"

"I'll settle jamberson down"
he kissed my head walking into my room,the last time we actually had a full conversation was when I first came here and he helped me unpack.
Graysons really rich or should I say has a lot of money,he does YouTube with his twin brother
(𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦:/)
Although at the moment he's taking a break from everything including his brother,that's why he has a small apartment here.
He's literally unreal,his body is smack BANG dead gorgeous,his hair uhhh the middle part,his smile that makes your heart melt he's a good guy with a pure heart..but.

Did I mention Hes 21 nearly 22?
Yes I'm a simp;)I mean who wouldn't be for Lord sakes.
One time I had a wet-Anyway aha..

I walk to my bathroom,turning the light on looking in the mirror..Jesus Christ lord above me.
I look like shit,I've never seen myself look this disgusting.
We'll ladies and gents that's motherhood for you, i wet a flannel turning the tap on letting the cold water soak into it.
Once it's wet enough i close my eyes placing it on my face,I didn't know how long I was standing there until I felt a pair of arms wrap themselves around my waist placing there very LARGE hands on my swollen tummy.

I take the flannel of my face dropping it in the sink looking up at the mirror,Grayson stood towering over me,
God I'll admit he is tall,I'm around 5'2 he has to be atleast 6'0-5'9 ah tell men.

"Feeling better"
his husky voice made me jump out my thoughts,If I was still pregnant I would of peed myself.
"Y-yea thank you"

"I got him to sleep,he likes sucking fingers..nearly took my whole finger down his throat"

I giggle turning round to face him
"thank you so much gray i don't know what I would of done without you"

"Anytime,you know? I'm more then welcome to help you with him"
he whispers as we leave the bathroom,walking into my room,he closes the door carful not to wake the baby up.
I nod even tho he couldn't see me since the bedroom light was off,I remove my shirt and shorts leaving me in my sports bra and underwear.

"Well I should head back now,leave you to re"
He got cut off by me pulling him down onto the bed

"Stay,it would mean a lot"
I could sense that he was smiling even tho it was pitch black, he took of his jeans and shirt ,pulling the blanket over us.
I wrapped his arm round me so he was more closer to me as I faced Jambersons cot,I could feel his warm breath on my back causing me to change positions and face him.

"No one can know about us"
Before I could answer him he kissed me leaving ya gal SHOOOOK but obviously I kissed back.
He smiles pulling away

"Now sleep you very much need it"

And with that we both fell asleep me feeling safe for once..