Prologue

3rd P. O. V

You walked across the hallway of the main building that holds the school trophies and achievements along where all the class will be held.

You're now on your way to the Headmaster's office that was at the end of the hallway.

You walked faster towards the office with every step echoing throughout the hallway. You stop Infront of the very familiar glass door with something written on it. 'Headmaster's office' is what it says. You knock on the door 3 times.

"Come in."

You put on your oh so familiar mischievous grin as you open the door and walked in.

"My my, what did Headmaster Jennifer need this time~?"

Headmaster Jennifer turn around with her blonde hair sway along as she did so. She smile at her most trusted, reliable and talented student in the Arassin Academy.

Y/N L/N.

A first year student in class 1-A. The only S-rank student in the academy. Described as ''Human from hell'' for your personality.

On your left eye, is a firey red eye colour as red as blood and firey as hell's flame. On your right eye, is a E/C eye colour, shine brightly like the star in the night.

You owned a H/L H/C hair with your inner hair coloured crimson and a S/C skin.

A attitude like the devil and demon themselves. A personality that is manipulative and aggressive. And your deadly stare that brings chills down their spine. No one ever dared to challenge you.

But, despite your attitude, personality and your looks, students from Arassin Academy adores you.

Every year, every month, there is always a mission for you and the other Arassin students but mostly you. With your skill and your ability as a assassin, there's nothing, no one can get in your way. If they wish to interrupt, there's no guarantee they will live another day. Your famous line/motto is,

"Suffer migraine brain but do not suffer migraine fool. Get in my way and hell will welcome you."

"Ah, Y/N your here. Please have a seat."

You sat down Infront of your Headmaster on her green sofa. There's a tea and some dessert that was freshly bake. You didn't waste any time and look at your Headmaster and ask, "So, Headmaster Jennifer need my help?~ name it and it shall be granted~"

"Yes, well you see...we have a very difficult situation right now. And I think you're the only person who can handle this."

You tilted your head.

"And what make you so sure about that?~" You asked her as you take one macaroon and put it in your mouth. "Because, I just know it."

You frown.

"You didn't even tell me what my mission is, you didn't give me information, you didn't tell me who my target is, you didn't tell me the purpose of this mission etc etc. So, let me ask you again. What makes you think, what made you so sure that I can take this mission?"

Your oh so familiar mischievous grin is gone and you placed it with a serious one like, real serious. You stare at Headmaster Jennifer with a glowing eye.

Headmaster Jennifer took a deep breath and sigh.

Even though you're her student, your stare gave her the nerve to run away. far away. But she knows that you mean no harm.

"Alright, I'm sorry. Let's start over." She take a deep breath once again, the nerve still didn't go away.

"Alright, so you know of the Great Seven's artifacts?" She asked.