08| Stagnant

🍁

 The breeze was the best advocate for Zeke's adrenaline at that moment. He was laughing at how excited it made him feel. For a while it felt that Zeke was in his own world, that he didn't and couldn't care less about the world outside of the straight downhill road in front of him.

 After rushing downhill without giving it much thought he screamed out of joy as he felt the air gushing through his face. The joy it brought him was phenomenal. And he had never felt like this for a long time. He didn't quite know in particular where this uncertain road was going to take him, but he decided for once to let it go and follow whatever it may be. 

Zeke cycled faster than he could imagine but he had a good sense of vison and control so he didn't have a problem trusting his capability. But one thing he completely forgot about was hes newbie in almost everything, Rachel.

 He stopped at the end of the road in front of the streetlight as he caught his breath. He smiled although he had a little fragment of his mind bothered at the fact that Rachel was nowhere close to him at the moment. He stepped down from his bike and took of his helmet.

 But as he was about to turn back, his phone started ringing again.

 His heart was beating fast per usual after glancing at the callers id.

He got on his bike standing there as he called Rachel who picked up her phone. He was surprised as he didn't see her anywhere near him but she picked up her cell?

 "Zeke? Where are you?" Rachel said catching her breath on the other end of the line.  

"I need to rush to the hospital." He said as he sighed.

 "What? Are- are you hurt or?"

 "No... It's my mom." He answered.

 "What?" She gasped.

 "Don't worry about me. Where are you, I'll send you to the cafe first." He said as he was about to turn back. He didn't want to make her wait there all alone. No way was he going to make the same mistake.

 "Well, I bumped into Henry here. I'll be fine. We'll find away back you don't have to worry alright?" She reassured him.

 "What? You sure?" He uttered.

 "Yes, go ahead. And update me okay? I'll hang up now." She answered as she hung up.

 Zeke got on his bike as he cycled to the hospital without putting much thought into that phone call. But it did bother him that Henry was almost everywhere, he was unpredictable. Zeke was now starting to get annoyed but he couldn't care less about all of that right now.

He cycled as fast as he could to the hospital.

 Timing, something we don't have.

🍁 

* 5 Hours ago ( Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia ) *