Chapter 1

Title: Every Day I Love You More

Author: Wereleopard58

Rating: T/Teen and up audiences

Show: 911

Pairing: Buck/Eddie, Slash,

Warning: For all of 911, I love all the characters, but I portray some in a negative light just for this story.

Summary: Buck had come back to LA. It had been just over six months. They had accused him of planning to sue the station, which was a lie. He knew the three people that had given the lawyer all the information. He'd had surgery and was starting his own business. The only people he wanted to see were Eddie and Christopher. Buck wasn't ready to let the Diaz's go just yet. He had to know what Eddie believed and how would they move forward, if they could.

A/N This is considered an AU. The lawsuit never happened. His relationship with Maddie and his parents are completely different. Ana bashing, it's hard to tell. I can't get a feel for her. She hasn't really shown a personality. She just seems to be precisely what his parents want for Eddie and considering he'd been fighting that and just suddenly go for that type appears odd. Lena's station is made up.

XXXXX

Evan 'Buck' Buckley had moved back to LA. He had no longer used Buck and had gone back to his actual name. This was the right place for him to start up his own business no matter what had happened before. He may no longer be a firefighter, but there were still different ways to help people.

He was actually a trained physiotherapist. Evan had wanted to travel before settling into his career, and then he'd found firefighting. It was something he loved instantly, but somehow it became everything to him and look where that led.

Why hadn't anyone come to ask him about suing the department? He wasn't going to. There was no need. Three weeks before everything blew up, he had sent in his resignation to the main office. Things had been weird with Bobby, so Evan hadn't wanted to go through him. If he had, things would be different, but he was glad it turned out the way had.

Most things were more evident to him now. He knew who he was and what he had wanted to do. The only person who didn't verbally attack him was Eddie. It looked like he'd been struggling and had been for weeks. At some point, they would have to meet up and discuss everything.

It seemed Chase Mackey had wanted to get some money. He had cornered Evan and tried to persuade him to sue. This clearly didn't work. After that, he had tried to push the buttons of the 118, which had worked like a charm. It didn't have the effect he was after. Mackey had wanted Even to sue in revenge. If it had been one week later, Evan would no longer have been a firefighter, and none of this would have mattered.

Once he'd moved back in with his maternal grandparents, and he was getting ready for surgery. Unbeknownst to him, they had researched the lawyer. What they had found out was that his wife had thought he'd been having an affair, he had, but she'd hired a private investigator and found out much more.

It seemed his grandparents had talked to their lawyers and had hired their own Pl. Once they heard about these photos, they'd made a deal with Mrs Mackey. She would hand them over if they found her the best divorce lawyer. They were willing and had said yes, found and paid for the best, so Mr Mackey would get buried

Evan was and wasn't surprised by what they had found; between the three people involved, they would've been able to gather all the required information. These photos weren't just the odd one. There were many and over numerous days; each person had seen Mackey in person at least a few times and for a couple of hours. He had no idea how much they had logged in phone calls.