MY LOVE CHAD

(WARNING STEREOTYPICAL NOT MEANT TO BE SERIOUS AT ALL)

     Its the morning, birds are singing outside. My luscious blonde locks drape over my bed sheets. I open my bright blue orbs and look at the ceiling. White, white as snow my ceiling is. Its crumbly because i'm too broke for a good ceiling *cris*. 

     I decide to finally get out of bed. My pasty white untanned feet touch the floor. Cold. The floor is ~*sigh* as cold as my heart. 

     Figuring out what to wear is so hard, do I wear a black sweater with fishnets, or a red bathing suit (with fishnets)? What the heck, red bathing suit it is. Maybe I'll meet a cute boy while looking like a stripper. ~*sigh*, finding love is soooooooooooooooo hard. No man is ever good enough for me, no one my age is a multi-millionaire! 

     Both of my parents died while I was a fetus so I was raised by a pack of wolves. I'm may be just a small omega, but I have powers no other wolf-demon-angel-serpent-mermaid-fairy-goddess-queen-omega-pick me-biotch can imagine! Only one person is good enough for me, and that's CHAD! Chad is the alpha. Only he is the demon-king-angel-wolf-serpent-merman-millionaire-basic-swag-boyfriend-material, the love of my life! ~*sigh*. I'm soooooooo in love. 

     I run out the door with a single piece of bread in my mouth, and all of my books. Time to head to class. ~*sigh* I finally arrive at school. Staring at the humongous building, in absolute AWE. 

     Not even after 5 seconds of arriving at the building, a giant body bumped into my 4'2 body, dropping all of my books.

     "HEY! Watch it!" 

     There he was. The 7'2 demon-king-angel-wolf-serpent-merman-millionaire-basic-swag-boyfriend-material... he's so handsome.

     In his dreamy voice, he said to me, "I've had a rough morning, sorry for being rude. Are you okay my love?" He picks up one of my books and gives to me. I quickly pick the rest of my books up and run away! RUN RUN RUN! I can't even face his beautiful face. 

~End of chapter. Thank you for reading my shit story, I was bored and im putting off schoolwork :D Word count: 359