Dad whos that man?

The sun shined like a crystal bathing in moonlight and as the engine of the car starting up young Harper was packing the last of her things to get ready for the beach.

Dad: Why are you packing so much your not moving out your going to the beach?

Harper: You never know what your going to need.

Dad: my point still stands,you don't need to bring a jumper to the beach.

Harper: I don't care its a nice colour and I like it,besides why isn't mum coming with us?

Dad: She said she needed to go to work early so she told me to head off without her.

Harper: Again?

Dad: Yes now hurry up we need to get moving.

Harper finished packing up and they headed off

Dad: WHY IS THERE SO MUCH TRAFFIC!!?

Harper: Dad its the holidays,everyone wants to go to the beach.

Eventually they made it to the beach and put up there set

Dad: See isn't this nice?

Harper: No I hate it.

Dad: Why its nice here and its sunny wants not to love?

Harper: Everything is not to love,its too hot its too sandy I hate it!

Dad: Yes but-

Harper: umm D-dad whos that man?

Harper then pointed over the horizon to where she saw him

Dad: Harper..there is no man where your pointing.

Harper: Yes there Is I can see him!

Dad: Sweetie your pointing over the horizon theres no way a there could be a man over the horizon.

Harper: But I can see him he's hard to see but he's wearing a trench coat,a.......gas mask and he's waving at me??

Dad: Harper are you okay?I think we should see a doctor.It could be because of the heat.

Later that day Harpers father and her went to see a doctor called Doctor Biron.

Dr Biron: So mr?

Dad: Fallom.

Dr Biron: Ok so mr Fallom you say your daughter has been talking about a "man over the horizon"

Dad: Yes,she said he wore a trench coat and gas mask and that he waved to her.

Dr Biron: I see could be schizophrenia,has anything similar like this happened before?

Dad: No It was so sudden when we were at the beach a couple hours ago.

Dr Biron: Ok bring Harper in I must speak with her about this.

Connor (the dad) brought Harper in

Dr Biron: Hello Harper I'm Dr Biron please take a seat.

Harper silently sat down

Dr Biron: So Harper from what your father told me you saw a man over the horizon and he wore a tench coat and a gas mask correct?

Harper: Yes he was waving to me to follow him.

Dr Biron: I see could you draw me a picture of this man for me Harper?

Harper: I can try he was hard to see in the sun.

This is what Harper drew. (art is not mine I don't know who it belongs to)

The doctor shuddered

Dr Biron: I must bring my colleague in....

Hope you liked chapter 1 of this story see you next time. BYE