- an introduction -

hey there! 

just listing off the general idea and what made me write this before i launch this series. 

charlie barber takes a liking to y/n, his beautiful stranger. this small crush quickly goes from an observance to an obsession. will charlie be able to keep his composure? or will he go to great length to make his stranger his?

i've suddenly found motivation to write... partially because i just got a new laptop after having the same hunk of trash for the past six years so YAY ME!! but also because i've been reading hella poetry in one of my literature classes... which inspired this next concept for a mini series.

so, i've really gotten into the romanticism of all the poetry i've been reading... (and it just makes me really miss writing more than i already have been and i realized that having that as an escape is something i really miss and need again right now but anyways.)

i especially have been interested in petrarchan sonnets, and my teacher has discussed how petrarch pined endlessly for "laura", a woman he couldn't have and it's been debated if he even officially met laura or just stalked her... and for WHATEVER REASON my sick and twisted little mind was like 'huh... i wanna write a series like that.'

SO!

without further ado, i'm going to list off a few things before we get started. 

possible triggers:

- stalking

- posessiveness 

- obsession

- age gap

- jealousy

- violence (nothing will get too violent, just thought i'd include this trigger just in case it goes that direction)

- sexually explicit content

- descriptions of sex and such

i feel that's about it? so if these mature themes make you at all uncomfortable, please don't read it!!!!!! i really don't want to hurt anyone with this or make people feel afraid or anxious or anything of the sort. thank you so much, and on with charlie's letters :))