Broken Trust

(short chapter)

She's kissing him. IM WATCHING HER KISS HIM! AND HES KISSING BACK! "Hannah what the hell!" i yelled. They both broke away from each other and starred.  Their eyes widened.  "y/n it's not what you think!" Hannah spoke, a small smirk on her face. I watched as my so called 'boyfriend' ran off, leaving Hannah alone to argue with me.  "How could you?!  You where kissing MY boyfriend! You even said you where a fucking lesbian!" I yelled, in front of everyone.  Hannah stood there in silence. Everyone around the shop began to whisper, gossip, and giggle. Several pulled out their phones and began to record.

"y/n I swear it was an accident.." 

"NO IT WASN'T! I STOOD HERE WATCHING YOU TWO MAKE-OUT FOR A WHOLE FUCKING MINUTE HANNAH!" 

The silence was loud. Everyone had gone quiet. She couldn't hold it in anymore and began to laugh at me.  I had tears streaming down my phase and she was laughing.  Then she just.. walked away, out of the crowd. She knew I didn't have the guts to go after her right then, not with all these eyes and cameras just focused on me. I wish i blacked out from anger so those didn't matter right then..

The anxiety kicked in from everyone around, I ran off to the bathroom covering my face, crying my eyes out and ran into a stall.  The other guys in the bathroom started laughing at me for being a baby. 'boys don't cry' is just what they believe.  My heart is broken and i don't have my bestfriend anymore to talk to.  

What do i do now..?