IT: Richie

Sick: Richie Caretaker: Losers club-Eddie

⚠️MAJOR IT CHAPTER TWO SPOILERS⚠️

⚠️YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED⚠️

Beverly's POV: It was my turn to watch Richie tonight so I pulled up a chair and sat next to him in bed. He had been taking Eddie's death pretty hard, hell, we all have been taking it hard, but Richie took it the hardest. He loved Eddie and never got to tell him. Imagine how hard that hits on top of that fact. We all will be going home in a few days. It would've been happy if we all lived. Suddenly I heard a creak pushing away my melancholy thoughts. Richie is having another nightmare. I sigh and pick up his trashcan and wait. He tosses and turns a bit more before shooting awake. He immediately gags and I give him the trashcan. I hold his slightly long hair back as he pukes up whatever we had for dinner last night. I draw circles in his back with my finger to soothe him a little but it's not working.

Richie's POV: I finally stopped vomiting into the trashcan after 10 minutes. I feel so tired even though I just woke up. "Bev, I'm sorry about this, you can leave if you want." I say putting the trashcan down beside the bed. "Why would I leave you like this? You're in pain Rich. No one should be left alone in your state. Look how skinny you've gotten in the last 3 days! That's certainly not healthy." I look down and realize she's right. I really am not healthy. I hear footsteps coming up the stairs when I start to cover myself with the blanket. "Hey we heard um- you know. Water?" Mike asks me. I nod and take the water bottle in his hand. I drink it down in seconds. "Y-Y-You need anyt-thing e-e-else?" Bill asks. "No I'm good I'm just gonna go back to sleep. Heh the first thing I do when I wake up is try to sleep again!" I joke which earns eye rolls and a few giggles. "Well you're not sleeping alone. I'm joinin' ya. Bill you?" Mike says. Bill shrugs. Bev joins the pile as well. Ben joins at the end and that makes all of us. Well this really is a happily ever after.

The End!

(a/n I don't expect anyone to read this I just had an idea. If you want more then I'll right more. I will also take requests. Haikyuu is getting a little slow too might finally start mha sickfics so dont go away just yet!)