One

"That's a good point. You're not Kira, that is it would be a problem if you were Kira because...I feel you're the first person that I've ever loved."

Light Yagami jolted up with his heart pounding. It took him a second to realize that none of that was real, yet he still felt the same fuzzy feeling in his stomach as he did in the dream when he looked up at L.

"Did you have a nightmare?" Ryuzaki asked casually. 

"Sorta," Light muttered, not paying much attention to his question. He was still trying to wrap his head around his odd dream. Why was he dreaming about him saying such things?

"Was it about monsters or something scary?" Ryuzaki questioned.

"No, nothing like that."

"Was it about Misa then? She is quite fond of you but I've noticed that you don't reciprocate those feelings, I'm sure that could be a nightmare for either if not both of you."

"You really think that? You've really misinterpreted our relationship then...I'm just not so good at showing lots of affection sometimes and I'm sure you can relate to that since I never see you show any affection towards anyone. There's a big difference between having a hard time showing it and never having any at all. Some would even call that sociopathic...Like Kira."

"What are you trying to say, Light?"

"I don't know, I guess you just share quite a few qualities with the very same guy that you're trying to catch...That's probably why you're his biggest target." Light said softly despite his words being cold and bitter.

"That's an interesting thought and for a moment there I thought you were accusing me of being Kira."

"Oh of course not, that idea is almost as absurd as thinking that I am."

Ryuzaki bit the inside of his cheek to keep himself from saying something he'd regret. He really wasn't in the mood for an argument this morning.

"It's 9:23 so you should probably get ready to go soon," Ryuzaki sighed.

"Mhm."