Chapter 15- Svetlana's Phone Call

(Russian)

"Svet." Maksim answered.

"Maksim, I am so angry right now! You found your drugaya polovina (other half) and didn't think to tell me?" Svetlana yelled.

"Sestra..." (sister) Maksim began.

"I don't want to hear it, Maksim. YA budu govorit' s toboy ob etom pozzhe. (I will talk to you about this later) For now, I will settle for details." Svetlana reasoned, causing Maksim to sigh.

"Chto vy khotite znat'?" (What do you want to know?)

"What pack is she from?" Svetlana questioned.

"Ona chelovek." (She's human) Maksim answered.

"Then how does she know Russkiy?" (Russian)

"Kolledzh." (college)

"So she's smart. Is she pretty?" Svetlana inquired.

Maksim looked over to the couch where Anna was seated. His eyes drifted over her soft features. Her green eyes and plump lips.

"So, is she?" Svetlana broke the silence.

"Ona potryasayushchiy." (she's stunning.) Maksim slightly whispered.

"And do you like her?" Svetlana asked hesitantly.

"I'm smitten with her." Maksim answered honestly before he could stop himself.

"That's so gre...."

Maksim tuned his sister out as he saw a look of discomfort take over Anna's face. She looked hurt and angry.

What were her and Niklaus talking about?

"Svet, I have to go. You have my permission to enter pack territory." Maksim rushed.

"Great! Tell Anna that I will see her within the next few days."

"Ok..."

"And tell her that I'm looking forward to meeting her."

"Ok. I'll tell her... Bye." Maksim hung up before his sister could continue.

He was now standing in front of Anna, who did not seem too pleased with him.

__________________________________________________________________

So, this is Svetlana's phone call with Maksim. It didn't really fit in the chapter, so i put it here.

What did you think?

Any Character questions?

Do you guys think that the Character Q&A is a dumb idea?