1. Dance with me

I have no Idea how he found me interesting.

I still couldn't even believe that I was starring in the same series as him. Even though my part wasn't initially very big. I had some screen time, but not a lot, yet. More than I'd ever dreamed of though, and most of it shared with him.

Tom Hiddleston. I had always admired him. I knew who he was even before he portrayed Loki. Even though I was very young at the time. I was still very young unfortunately.

I knew I wanted to be an actress when I was 13 and so I started trying out. I got some very small parts but I had never done anything as big as this. I had never been in anything with such great actors and actresses either, not with a proper role.

I wasn't the type to freak out or fan girl too much luckily. Maybe I was very excited on the inside, but I didn't let it show. I was just shy.

Out of all of the actors, Tom was definitely the nicest one. He talked to everyone on set. He had come up to me and we'd talked for hours after shooting one day. He was just such a great person, and he seemed interested in getting to know everyone. Including me.

We didn't get a lot of information about the series we were shooting. We got the script for what we were shooting the day before, and none of the actors or actresses seemed to know what was happening. I had done two scenes with Tom, and they were the best ones yet. He just made everyone around him comfortable.

Now we are out, most of the cast and crew, at a club. They are all dancing, including Tom. I know he loves to dance, and I like watching him to be honest. I am one of the only ones not dancing.

"Why are you here all by yourself, darling?" Tom smiles as he leans against the wall I'm standing by.

I smile. "I don't like to dance." It wasn't completely true. I like to dance, I am just a horrible dancer.

Tom sighs. "Everyone likes to dance, y/n.»

I shake my head. "I just don't want to."

"Oh come on." He looks me into the eyes. "Join us."

I shake my head once again. "I'm such a bad dancer."

"It's fun." He is really trying to make me dance.

"I don't want to make a fool out of myself."

"You won't. Now, don't make me force you."

"I have no one to dance with." I try.

"Nonsense. Dance with me."

I sigh. "I would need a drink to go out there."

"Deal." Tom takes my hand and drags me to the bar. He is touching me....

He orders a shot for each of us, a drink for me and a beer for himself. Whilst drinking we just talk. It feels so natural. I've reached the bottom of my drink now.

"Time to dance" he grins and pulls me out to dance.

The music changes. It goes from a fast beat to an a bit slower song. But it's... It's a sexy song. Fuck...

Tom winks at me, and pulls me in by my waist. We are really close. He is quite a bit taller than me, but we naturally fit well, actually.

"I really can't dance." I apologize.

Tom just rolls his eyes with a smile. «Just follow me."

And then we dance. But it's not regular. It's dirty dancing... Our hips move in sync and we are glued to each other. He is a great leader though and it's not that difficult to follow him. Now he spins me around and pulls me close. The booze is hitting in now, and I just let go. I let my body move to the rhythm, grinding softly up against him. He spins me around again so I face him. Our eyes are locked as he softly picks me up. I wrap my legs around his waist as he leans forward. I'm almost upside down for a second before he lifts me up again. He gently lets me down, whilst looking intensely into my eyes. Our faces are so close, and the tension is killing me. I want to kiss him, but I don't have the guts. He is obviously just being nice to me. He would never actually like me. I'm just this young inexperienced actress he happens to work with... I try to push away my thoughts and just live in the moment. I'm really enjoying this. It feels... freeing.
After dancing for what feels like hours I'm all worn out. Still quite dizzy from the alcohol too.

"I think I'll go to my room, get some rest." I say and smile to Tom.

"You're staying here at the hotel across the street too?" he asks.

"Mhm."

"Could I walk you to your room?" his eyes are so damn beautiful, it's hard to concentrate on what he says.

"Of course."

We walk in silence, but it is a comfortable one. I push the 11th button as we're in the elevator.

"Eleventh... mine is in twelfth."

I smile.

"So, did you enjoy the dance?" Tom winks.

I laugh feeling my cheeks starting to burn. "I did actually."

Tom is getting closer, pulling me in once more. His hand is resting on my lower back. There are no music here, but we don't need it. Slowly we dance until I have my back pressed to the wall of the elevator.

"I did too." Tom whispers. We are so close, and his eyes are fixated on my lips. Like on a cue, we both go in for a kiss at the same time. It's a soft and delicate kiss until I wrap my arm around his neck. He speeds it up, tickling my lips with his tongue. I can taste the sweet hint of alcohol. He is pressing his body to mine now, and I just want him to keep kissing me like this.
The elevator stops with a ring. "Eleventh floor".

We pull away from each other, slowly. Both breathing heavily. I still have his warm hand on my back as we walk out of the elevator. Tom is a bit forward lent and turns away from me. "What's wrong?" I ask, and take his hand to force him to turn to me.

"I'm sorry, y/n, I- uhm..."

I raise a brow.

He sighs and gestures to his bulge. I can't hide my smile. He is blushing and seems quite embarrassed.

"No worries, Tom. Only difference between us is that I'm lucky enough that it doesn't show."

Tom grins as we start to walk again. I stop by the door to my room. Tom leans in and kisses me and I automatically pull him closer.

"Would you like to.. come in?" I breathe into his mouth and open the door.

Tom sighs, kissing me softly once more.

"I really shouldn't."

I feel slightly embarrassed as I look up at him. Of course he doesn't want to...

As if reading my mind, he shakes his head. "Believe me. I want to. Damn, I really do." he sighs again. "But you're drunk, and I really don't want to be that guy."

"You're drunk too" I remind him. He nods.

"Would you like to have dinner with me tomorrow, though?" he asks.

My heart skips a beat. Did Tom Hiddleston really just ask me on a date?

"Of course"

His face turns into a smile. "I'll see you at breakfast then, y/n."

I grab him by his belt and pull him in. He lets out a breath closing his eyes as we kiss. "Don't... do that..."

I smile. "Why?"

He leans his head back. "You have no idea how that turns me on."

His words make my whole body numb.

With a careful brush of our lips we say goodnight.

————————
FYI❤️:

Y/n = «your name»
————

Thank you for reading my story! First Hiddleston fanfic, I hope you like it! Don't forget to vote. If you have any questions feel free to ask, because I need all the feedback I can get❤️