First day of school

Georgia wakes up at 8:15 everyday. Which gives her 30 minutes to take a shower, get dressed and catch the bus with her friend Daniel. As Georgia is getting in the shower, she gets a giant shiver because of how cold the water was. This is unusual in her house hold, the water is usually at a fine temperature. In the end all that mattered was she was clean. Georgia's usual outfit is what any teenager would usually be. Her jeans with holes in them and her Metallica And Justice For All shirt (not even liking Metallica). She finishes getting dressed and heads out side to go to Daniel's house. Daniel looks a little different since she last saw them last year. Instead of having the beautiful long hair they used to have, they now have short hair. Georgia seems okay with it, but she did really like the old hair at the same time.

The bus arrives at Daniel's house. As they get on, all the memories from last year come back. The smell of the football team, the loud engine on the bus, the one window that can't close because someone took the bar that holds it shut off for some reason, to this day no one knows. Georgia and Daniel sit in the far back which is a great distance from the un-close-able window that gives a nice breeze. One of the only problems is where the football team sits. It's most likely possible to smell their shoes from a mile away.  "Have you met your new parents?" Georgia asks.
"Yeah, I have. I've never been treated by people so well" Daniel responds.
Georgia gives Daniel a look of sarcastic jealousy, signifying that her friendship to them has felt like nothing for the past 12 years.

The bus arrives at school. Even more memories come floating back as they walk in the front entrance. The sound of students talking, the way everyone looks at each other, the... way students just make out without a care in the world. Georgia felt happy to be back at school. The bell rings and all the students go to the hall for assembly. On stage are a lot of unfamiliar faces. They're the new teachers. The staff got highly underpaid. "I guess these suckers just love teaching what they're good at" Georgia said as she sits down with Daniel. All the teachers aren't visible since some are behind the ones in the front row. Georgia tries learning the faces she sees. Ones bald, ones a little too skinny, one has very majestic hair that's just looking down... must be their first year as a teacher. Despite what the teachers appeared as, Georgia was ready for her last year of school.

After assembly, it's time to get to class. All the students get their time table and see what classes they have. Some have disappointed faces, some are rather happy with their choices. Georgia has no opinion, this was the point where she just wanted the day to be done. First period, math with Mr Kyro. As Georgia walks into room 63, she recognises the bald head. Mr Kyro's teaching methods were interesting. Using the number of stripes on a fish for fractions, felt like being back in year 7. After an hour of learning basic math, Georgia goes to next class, art. At least one of the teachers from last year. Mr Look is one of Georgia's favourite teachers. His jokes are funny, the way he can draw a whole land scape in under a minute still surprises her to this day. In class with Georgia is this boy. The boy walks up to her after staring at her for 20 minutes.
"Hey uh... your shirts nice, I like Metallica too."
Georgia looking annoyed because of assuming she even liked the band. She gives the boy a thanks. He's not leaving, he's still standing where he was since he walked over to Georgia.
"Do you wanna sit down?" Georgia says in a worried tone.
"I like you, I always have."
Georgia is confused, she's never seen this boy in her life. How can someone like someone in under 40 minutes.
"My names Duncan, I've actually been here for longer than you think"
Georgia still confused, looks at Duncan, learning about him. His blonde hair with brown eyes, his brown pants and white shirt, his red tie and black shoes. This outfit seems familiar to her but she struggles to realise what it is.

After bonding in class for the last 20 minutes, it was Georgia's two hour period, which is Spanish. She's never taken Spanish but she's always up for something new. This teacher looks familiar but she can't point out where she's seen her.
"Good morning class. For those that don't know me, I am miss Martinez. We're not going to introduce ourselves today, we're just going to go straight to our text books."
Georgia is already bored, she opens her book up to chapter 1. The page she reads talks about natural greeting and goodbyes. After looking at her text book, she looks up and sees miss Martinez looking down. This is where she was recognisable to Georgia. It's the same teacher that was looking down in assembly. Miss Martinez was testing everyone's Spanish, they all did terrible. Georgia how ever did excellent, she really likes this class. It feels easy but at the same time challenging. The student sitting in front of Georgia needed help. Miss Martinez rushed over. Georgia looks up and all she sees miss Martinez' butt. Georgia didn't know how to feel, seeing a teacher in jeans made her feel... attracted to it. Like maybe she's more than just a Spanish teacher. After she's finishing helping the student, Georgia asks for help a few minutes after. She didn't actually need help but she wanted a better look of miss Martinez. As she walks over, Georgia starts taking mental notes. Walks with feet pointing out, jeans with a slight rip in the part her knees are, and a plain white shirt. This is all Georgia needed to know. "Never mind." Georgia said. Miss Martinez then walks away.

The bell rings, it's time for lunch, an hour before home time. Georgia finally feeling free after being in the Spanish room for two hours, she tries to find Daniel. Daniel can't seem to be found, Georgia sees this as a time to find a new friend. She looks around the quad for any interesting friend groups. The music nerds, the jocks, the theatre kids, or the nobodies. None of these peak her interest but they're the only interesting ones out of all the ones she's seen. She walks over to the music nerds, hears a band she's never heard before as she's walking. Picking out a few of the lyrics, Georgia doesn't seem to mind it.
"Well she was just seventeen, if you know what I mean"
the beat gave her a mood to dance. She asks the nerds who the music is from. They answer with
"Why should we tell you, look at you with your dumb Metallica shirt. Metallica sucks!"
Georgia didn't understand why they had to be so rude. It might be the only reason the starts listening to them. Georgia after that realised none of the other friend groups seemed worth her time.