-𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙-

Y/N POV

Darkness

Coldness

Fear

then...

Light

Warmth...

whats this sounds im hearing? 

sounds like children laughing....

sounds like parents talking while a stove is cooking a feast

whats this feeling...

i feel empty...

somethings.. 

missing...

" Lady Y/N...."

" Lady Y/N!"

"Y/N-SAMA" 

my eyes flashed open and i felt a wave of light wash over my eyes..

" huh? Mayiwa?" i muttered and sat up in my bed. " what happened?"

"your were having a nightmare lady Y/N.."Mayiwa said and got up to prepare my outfit.

" apologies for making you have to wake me up in such a manner." i said apologetically. 

nightmares huh....

" penny for your thoughts Lady Y/N?"  Mayiwa said as she started to comb my H/C hair and put earrings on my fox ears. " you seem like something is bothering you. may i be of any assistance?"

i shook my head, the small bells on my earrings letting out a small tinkling noise. " no, no i was just spacing out for a second. Anyways, what is my scheduele for today?"

Mayiwa Pulled my H/L into a loose ponytail. " if i do remember correctly, Nowshaadi is coming to deliver the scrolls you requested during her last visit."

" ahh now i remember." i said and smiled. 

Nowshaadi was a good dear friend of mine. we had met a while ago when i went to Sumeru to collect some scrolls. i remember running into her when she was carrying scrolls into a cart to carry to her house. We became very close after that and now its almost every month for her when she comes to visit.

" may i take a look at the scrolls i ordered?" i asked

" please do that once i have gotten you all dressed for today My lady.."Mayiwa said with a exasperated sigh.

" well is there anything else that seems to be on the way?" i asked 

" yes. you ordered a total of twenty bottles of dandelion from Dawn Winery specifically."

ahhh i remember to wonderful flavour of that wine when it was first brought over to my island. 

" how soon will it be till it arrives?"

" in exactly five hours, My Lady."

"wonderful! ill let you try some if you'd like Mayiwa." i offered as Mayiwa handed me my yukata